The Positive Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I lived through the Nothern Beagles days, so getting beaten 30-6 by the team leading the comp is nothing compared to those days.

Look, it's not fun at present but the good times will come .
It will never be that bad, because we have the Manly identity, but the boys are not turning up for each other at the moment. I have never bagged Barrett, because unlike a majority on here trashing him, he will need time to find his feet-possibly a couple of years. But in that time we must assert ourselves in defence, hurt and buckle the opposition. It's not happening. This is the first step to rebuild, belt **** out of the opposition

I am positive the only team we are capable of winning against is Newcastle, which we did with the aid of the bunker.

Sick to death of all the death riding whingy whiny stuff , I thought I'd start a thread about what we're actually doing right.
We:
Get our outfits on before the game
Run out on time - for both halves
Shake hands at the end

Over to you ...

Kieran Foran will soon discover that it may have been that messiah in his mind Brad Arthur, who leaked his confidential TPA issues with Manly to the Media. That brings a smile to my face.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4