The power of a few

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Sort of like silvertails, the power of the few,the PPC and the body disposer @Mark from Brisbane (by the way just stay bush mark).

It's a tough one, and both sides pull valid points, to my mind it should be like any other rep fixture I.e it shouldn't count against his suspension.
Currently I’m bush and will be until after Easter , should be a great start to 2022.

Did Josh Aloiai get his on field suspension reduced by one due not being allowed to play in the All Stars?
He is a Samoan international.

Or was this the Latrell rule?

Did Josh Aloiai get his on field suspension reduced by one due not being allowed to play in the All Stars?
He is a Samoan international.

Or was this the Latrell rule?
The all Star game was Indigenous v Maori.
Mitchell has played every game since 2017 and is the leader of the Indigenous so not a shock that he would have been included if available.
As for applying for the exemption, it would have been the Chooks brains trust who thought of that potential loophole. The bloke who granted it is a Supreme Court judge so I doubt it was just to favour Mitchell.

SUSPENSION LOOPHOLE CLEARS SMITH FOR ROUND 1​

by Brent Read

Melbourne forward Brandon Smith will join the Sydney Roosters next season, but he now owes a debt of gratitude to their bitter rivals, South Sydney and Rabbitohs star Latrell Mitchell.
So do the Storm after Smith was cleared to play in round one, NRL chief executive Andrew Abdo informing Melbourne late on Monday night that their star hooker would be retrospectively allowed to serve a one-game ban in the All Stars game.
Warriors fullback Reece Walsh will also be allowed to use the All Stars game as part of the suspension he received late last year after being caught with cocaine on the Gold Coast.

SUSPENSION LOOPHOLE CLEARS SMITH FOR ROUND 1​

by Brent Read

Melbourne forward Brandon Smith will join the Sydney Roosters next season, but he now owes a debt of gratitude to their bitter rivals, South Sydney and Rabbitohs star Latrell Mitchell.
So do the Storm after Smith was cleared to play in round one, NRL chief executive Andrew Abdo informing Melbourne late on Monday night that their star hooker would be retrospectively allowed to serve a one-game ban in the All Stars game.
Warriors fullback Reece Walsh will also be allowed to use the All Stars game as part of the suspension he received late last year after being caught with cocaine on the Gold Coast.
What about Josh Aloai?

What about Josh Aloai?
I know Aloai is Samoan but is he Māori?He hasn’t played an All Star game previously.And if he was eligible to play the All Star game,it was up to him and Manly to apply for the game to be included in his suspension,just like the other three did

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14