The purge is on!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I would say our signings will be
Saab
Foran/ similar
Davey
utility May, Sailor type
#9 I wouldn't be surprised if Des has a play for Peats for 1 year as a defensive option to plug a gap until Fainu is back, Cust to 14

With Walker, Suli, Turbo back and the emergence of Schuster, Olakau-atu and Funa etc I don't think we really need any more than that.
Also, bring up Ben T and Saddler.

Who do you want then buddy. You have no input but to mock others suggestions. Right buddy?
Wrong, I am just stating the inadequacies of some of the players mentioned and have made my suggestions many times.

Inadequate
Foz is a crock.
Staines has been reported to have hamstring problems like Tom.
Moylan has infamous hamstring problems.

My suggestions

Burton to 7...Schuster to 6...Chez to the Broncos
Chris Randall to 9...has played halves predominantly
Young Hoppa...gone.
Cust gone
Croker gone
Walker gone
Keep Metcalf

etc, etc...

Ok now?

Wrong, I am just stating the inadequacies of some of the players mentioned and have made my suggestions many times.

Inadequate
Foz is a crock.

My suggestions

Young Hoppa...gone.
Cust gone
Croker gone
Walker gone
Keep Metcalf

etc, etc...

Ok now?
Burton would be my #1 pick 100%
I'd be throwing big money at him with a 4 yr deal. Schuster to 13

Inadequate
Foz is a crock.

My suggestions

Young Hoppa...gone.
Cust gone
Croker gone
Walker gone
Keep Metcalf

etc, etc...

Ok now?
I pretty much agree with your thoughts, except for DCE.
He tried his heart out on Saturday and we would have lost by 60 had he not done the amount of tackling. He threw a poor cut-out pass. Agreed. But that came from trying to do something rather than being passive as many of our backline players are.
I think we expect too much of him. Forget for one minutes about his salary -- that is not his fault.
He still is our go-to man and needs other players around him who have attacking skills. The Shoe would have taken a load off his shoulders if he had been blooded earlier (and not been injured). Turbo is our other attacking weapon and we know what happened when he got injured.
Put DCE in any of the top teams and he improves them, even The 'Riff who would probably play him at 5/8.

Inadequate
Foz is a crock.

My suggestions

Young Hoppa...gone.
Cust gone
Croker gone
Walker gone
Keep Metcalf

etc, etc...

Ok now?
Chez to the broncos hahaha burton to 7.... mate your a classic. Keep dreaming! You want 2 rookies to run THIS team? Prep yourself for the wooden spoon buddy..
No cust to back up no walker to play center or back up 5/8 and you want chris Randall to be our hooker? And no afb...

So your spine is as follows
1. Turbo
6. Schuster
7. Burton
9. Randall

:clap: :clap::clap::party: #manly2021spooners

Ps keep metcalf.. oh boy

Burton would be my #1 pick 100%
I'd be throwing big money at him with a 4 yr deal. Schuster to 13
Agree. Chez and Burton in the halves, Shuster can ball play at lock, Jake to front row. I also think Peats on a cheap 1 year deal just to fix the defense around the ruck and have Cust train at hooker in off season. Make the Saab swap happen and we would still be about 500k extra in the bank to make a play for serious winger or back rower when the right player comes available.

Chez to the broncos hahaha burton to 7.... mate your a classic. Keep dreaming! You want 2 rookies to run THIS team? Prep yourself for the wooden spoon buddy..
No cust to back up no walker to play center or back up 5/8 and you want chris Randall to be our hooker? And no afb...

1. Turbo
6. Schuster
7. Burton
9. Randall

Ps keep metcalf.. oh boy
1. Turbo
6. DCE
7. Burton
10. Jake
13. Shuster

1. Turbo
6. DCE
7. Burton
10. Jake
13. Shuster
Jake to prop and Schuster to lock.. you been reading my posts it seems ;)

If we can get Burton on a good deal then why not i suppose. Not that great of a player i remember he missed 5 field goal attempts.. his 2nd game was pretty decent I'll say that. Doesn't he kick goals? That would help... if hes any good at it

Jake to prop and Schuster to lock.. you been reading my posts it seems ;)

If we can get Burton on a good deal then why not i suppose. Not that great of a player i remember he missed 5 field goal attempts.. his 2nd game was pretty decent I'll say that. Doesn't he kick goals? That would help... if hes any good at it
They interviewed Gus and he said he has not see talent come along like in in a long time, yes cleary is good, Burton could even be better. penrith desperate to keep him, play him as lock but wants to play half and has told manager to go on market. chasing about 400k Players like shuster and burton you could build the future. Would have some serious ball playing skills with DCE, Burton, Faniu, Shuster, Jake.

1. Turbo
6. Schuster
7. Burton
9. Randall

Ps keep metcalf.. oh boy
It's called "building". Next year is a building year...maybe the one after that too.

If you want to talk down to me buddy you will need to ascend to a much higher place first. Actually now I think about it...don't talk to me at all. Thanks.

I would say our signings will be
Saab
Foran/ similar
Davey
utility May, Sailor type
#9 I wouldn't be surprised if Des has a play for Peats for 1 year as a defensive option to plug a gap until Fainu is back, Cust to 14

With Walker, Suli, Turbo back and the emergence of Schuster, Olakau-atu and Funa etc I don't think we really need any more than that.
Also, bring up Ben T and Saddler.

Did I read that new coach Griffin put the hold on letting Saab go ??

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10