The Roosters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Maybe the coach isn’t afraid to give young players a go instead of bits and pieces players that wouldn’t get a run at another club
Think our coach has not been watching the games we have played in the last 8 weeks, picking poor performers consistently.

Staggs will end up there... I have no doubt about that at all... they need another centre and he is the best... it WILL happen, just a matter of when imo...
Well money is no object.

I wonder about TPJ is he going to bounce back? He's got some talent no doubt, needs a good team around him, maybe browns worriers would be good for him.

Well money is no object.

I wonder about TPJ is he going to bounce back? He's got some talent no doubt, needs a good team around him, maybe browns worriers would be good for him.
the warriors are more chance than rorters imo... more likely still is that a team like the tigers will 'invest' in him... they need that sort of mongrel forward that can lead the charge (although Leilua has been doing pretty well) and Madge will probably back himself to 'mould' him into a team player...

Maybe the coach isn’t afraid to give young players a go instead of bits and pieces players that wouldn’t get a run at another club
It's a ****load easier to debut players when you have 16 other first graders around them and could put 2 teams on the park every week that would both make the 8 and all your debutants are cherry-picked from all other clubs regardless of the cost. Just sayin'.

It's a ****load easier to debut players when you have 16 other first graders around them and could put 2 teams on the park every week that would both make the 8 and all your debutants are cherry-picked from all other clubs regardless of the cost. Just sayin'.
I agree and the Broncos are the perfect example of blooding young players with very little experience around them other than a 300+ games player who refuses to inspire or lead them because he sooked that his favourite coach was moved on.But Manly are not in that position,there is plenty of experienced players in the side that haven’t missed any games this season

Staggs will end up there... I have no doubt about that at all... they need another centre and he is the best... it WILL happen, just a matter of when imo...
Manu is there and both Morris’ are set to go around again,Staggs will not be at the Roosters

Don't forget they have the International Ryan Hall as their 6th best winger waiting in the reserves.
Still hasn’t scored a try in the NRL. That’s gotta hurt, being on the end of a multi-million dollar backline, and can’t get one.

Manu is there and both Morris’ are set to go around again,Staggs will not be at the Roosters
Yes but Staggs is contracted at Broncos til end of 2021 and Morris boys are only signing up for another year at this point and will be 35 by the end of 2021 - probably with another 2 premierships by then... puke

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8