The Seibs / Flanno era ( to date).

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Well I guess it all starts tonight , not that tonight will tell us too much about the new coaching set up.

But nevertheless, as an aside , I’m thinking the change up has really thrown up some different training methods and there is no doubt the media / promotion side of things is light years ahead of the secretive Hasler era.

Wether this transpires to better performances remains to be seen , and most media scribes seem to have us finishing around 13th so if that’s the case the experiment perhaps won’t have worked.

Much of course relies on the fitness of our fullback and how many games he can play, and I’d suggest the scribes are thinking he’ll only play a few games.

There’s no doubt rounds 1-8 are tough , in fact if we do better than 2/8 I’ll count that as a success, if we do better than this I’m thinking we will finish much higher.

But I gotta say so far I’m super impressed with the coaches , to date.

Well I guess it all starts tonight , not that tonight will tell us too much about the new coaching set up.

But nevertheless, as an aside , I’m thinking the change up has really thrown up some different training methods and there is no doubt the media / promotion side of things is light years ahead of the secretive Hasler era.

Wether this transpires to better performances remains to be seen , and most media scribes seem to have us finishing around 13th so if that’s the case the experiment perhaps won’t have worked.

Much of course relies on the fitness of our fullback and how many games he can play, and I’d suggest the scribes are thinking he’ll only play a few games.

There’s no doubt rounds 1-8 are tough , in fact if we do better than 2/8 I’ll count that as a success, if we do better than this I’m thinking we will finish much higher.

But I gotta say so far I’m super impressed with the coaches , to date.
I even like the commentary we’ve had from Seibs on some of the B team and where they’re at in the articles about Humphries and Fletcher.
Feels refreshing.

Last edited:
A new season and a big shake up with the coaching side
Got no complaints so far all been positive from the staff an will reflect on the squad , Hopefully no serious injuries and can see a good season coming
Go Manly

Even thou I was firmly camp Hasler and I wish he had have had another year with Tommy and Co in full fitness I'm super pumped for 2023.

Many have us in that no man's land of 13th to 8th but I'm much more positive. I can see us pushing a top 4 if Tommy stays fit and things fall into place.

I'm even going so far as predicting 2nd or 3rd if there are no major meltdowns.

Top 5 things this year.

5. Paseka and Keppie to step up and own the middle.
4. Garrick and Koula to really tear it up in the centre
3.saab to score for fun when he returns
2. The shoe to shine
1. Seibold can coach

Go you beautiful things.

Tonights Resolute win was an Inspiring win that lifted players and fans spirits
above the disappointment of last year that ended with a capitulation of seven losses in a row

Winning at Manly is everything and tonights win was everything we could ask from our coaching staff and all our players that represent our legendary club

Manly in 2022 down by 14 with just 30 minutes on the clock? How ya goin' gov? Game over.

Last night the best aspect was we saw our Manly team with some spirit and fortitude. If that is a sneak peek of 2023, then well done to the new coaching staff and playing squad.

Last edited:
Definitively some promising early signs.

• Players picked in position
  • Youngsters with some belief - they know if they perform, they will get a sniff
  • Resilience after being down on the scoreboard.

Welcome to having a coaching staff that is aware that we are in 2023 and not 2013.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8