The Shiite is hitting the fan in Russia

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
AdChoices

The Telegraph
The Telegraph

Follow

Russia coup latest: This armed mutiny is treason and a mortal blow says Putin​

Story by James Kilner, Josh White, Genevieve Holl-Allen • 1h ago

1687596560181.png

Wagner forces in Rostov-on-Don on Saturday morning - REUTERS

Wagner forces in Rostov-on-Don on Saturday morning - REUTERS© REUTERS
Vladimir Putin has described a mutiny by the Wagner Group as a “mortal blow” to the Russian people - and warned that those preparing an armed rebellion “will be punished”.
In a televised address on Saturday morning, he said he would do everything to protect Russia, and that “decisive action” would be taken to stabilise the situation in Rostov-on-Don.
Yevgeny Prigozhin, the head of the Wagner group, said on Saturday that he had crossed into Russia with his forces to topple Moscow’s military leadership and said the group had taken control of military buildings and the airport in Rostov.
“We are inside the (army) headquarters, it is 7:30 am (0430 GMT),” Prigozhin said in a video on Telegram. “Military sites in Rostov, including an aerodrome, are under control,” he added, saying he and his 25,000 fighters were “ready to die”

AdChoices

The Telegraph
The Telegraph
Follow

Russia coup latest: This armed mutiny is treason and a mortal blow says Putin​

Story by James Kilner, Josh White, Genevieve Holl-Allen • 1h ago

View attachment 24229
Wagner forces in Rostov-on-Don on Saturday morning - REUTERS
Wagner forces in Rostov-on-Don on Saturday morning - REUTERS© REUTERS
Vladimir Putin has described a mutiny by the Wagner Group as a “mortal blow” to the Russian people - and warned that those preparing an armed rebellion “will be punished”.
In a televised address on Saturday morning, he said he would do everything to protect Russia, and that “decisive action” would be taken to stabilise the situation in Rostov-on-Don.
Yevgeny Prigozhin, the head of the Wagner group, said on Saturday that he had crossed into Russia with his forces to topple Moscow’s military leadership and said the group had taken control of military buildings and the airport in Rostov.
“We are inside the (army) headquarters, it is 7:30 am (0430 GMT),” Prigozhin said in a video on Telegram. “Military sites in Rostov, including an aerodrome, are under control,” he added, saying he and his 25,000 fighters were “ready to die”
Lots of planning been put into place here in Scandinavia with governments testing alarms for worst case scenarios.

The civil unrest going on in Rostov will be dealt with very harshly, I seen the aftermath of the special forces the Russians brought into Almaty in January 2022.

Attachments

• IMG_5053.jpeg
    IMG_5053.jpeg
    59.7 KB · Views: 9
Lots of planning been put into place here in Scandinavia with governments testing alarms for worst case scenarios.

The civil unrest going on in Rostov will be dealt with very harshly, I seen the aftermath of the special forces the Russians brought into Almaty in January 2022.

I think this is a lot bigger than some civil unrest ... It's the whole Wagner army ...

I think this is a lot bigger than some civil unrest ... It's the whole Wagner army ...
Agree due to the numbers of personnel involved, specially trained also.

My understanding that this has been going on for an extended period of time, intriguing for sure. The situation as you say has hit the fan.

Here is a link for info of more details. When you open the web page click the three dots bottom of your screen and translate to English unless you can read Russian or Kazak.

I like Russians in general, I've never met Putin though.......I'd probably like him if he bought me a beer and I didn't know he. was a cnut.

Looks like it’s come to a halt for now, $$ speak no doubt, for how long this comes to an end will be interesting.

Prigozhin just now: "They wanted to disband Wagner. We set out on June 23 for the "March of Justice". In a day we marched just short of 200 km from Moscow. During this time, we have not shed a single drop of the blood of our fighters. Now is the moment when blood can be shed. Realizing all the responsibility for the fact that Russian blood will be shed, we are turning our columns around and leaving in the opposite direction, to our field camps, according to the plan.

Looks like it’s come to a halt for now, $$ speak no doubt, for how long this comes to an end will be interesting.

Prigozhin just now: "They wanted to disband Wagner. We set out on June 23 for the "March of Justice". In a day we marched just short of 200 km from Moscow. During this time, we have not shed a single drop of the blood of our fighters. Now is the moment when blood can be shed. Realizing all the responsibility for the fact that Russian blood will be shed, we are turning our columns around and leaving in the opposite direction, to our field camps, according to the plan.

At least Putin seems to be the forgiving type.. no hard feelings haha.

Interesting days ahead.

Interesting days ahead.
I read that Prigozhin is in the process of relocating to Belarus 🇧🇾, what a place that is, I was on a flight 3 years ago where we had to do an emergency landing in Belarus, nobody had visas and we had to get our checked in luggage, it took about 4 hours to get out of the airport and into a hotel then catch a flight the following day..

Interesting days ahead.
Moved to another country until he disappears for good never to be seen again. Putin is the very definition of unhinged, mess with him and you're as good as dead

Moved to another country until he disappears for good never to be seen again. Putin is the very definition of unhinged, mess with him and you're as good as dead

But who can Putin trust ?

Fun times in Belarusia ..

And just like that Prigozhin dies in a crash in a private jet. His days were numbered the second he went up against Putin
History keeps repeating itself in Russia...

i bet the mob running the Russian space program would be doing just that…running.
Getting beat by the Indians.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8