The Slap

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagleheart

Bencher
Thought Klemmer showed his true colours on Saturday night, he is a pathetic wimp. Chez acted like the bigger man that was for sure, very controlled and just did not let the fool get to him.

And I thought it was great when BJ showed up to signal his disgust at how his team mate had been treated.

Yes it was a slap, but it was a slap to our Mighty Manly Captain and that to me deserved a send off or even some time off from a game or two.

I think Vossy is spot on with his opinion on the matter.

Vossy’s Verdict: Time to hit face-slappers like David Klemmer with big suspensions

DISLIKES

Face slapping: Time to stamp it out. Automatic two-game ban. No discount in sentence for early pleas. See if that rids the game of this ugly look.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...s/news-story/955b7ca2cd24ce9f05dba0c1a4b4405d

Last edited:
Used to annoy the hell out of me when the other team wouldn't give me the ball ... used to drive me crazy! Loved the slap. Just wish it wasn't on DCE ... Anyway how different is it to the d!ckhead head pat after a dropped ball.

Used to annoy the hell out of me when the other team wouldn't give me the ball ... used to drive me crazy! Loved the slap. Just wish it wasn't on DCE ... Anyway how different is it to the d!ckhead head pat after a dropped ball.

For one....the pat on the head should hurt less. :p

But yes, it's annoying. Though all of us nicely behaved boys in union handed the ball back.

In afl you get a 50mtr penalty if you don't give the ball back or throw it away.

The Manly boys lined up to thank Klemmer after he was smashed by Brown with a nice little pat on the head.

I thought the best part of the slap was AFB in the background getting held back and blowing hard with a psycho look in his eye. He was ready to escalate and have another couple of weeks off. Marty was playing peacemaker. He probably knows what a ****wit Klemmer is.

But that is the issue right there @Loobs .:cool:

Klemmer provokes and gets a monetary fine, but the player who reacts will get suspended :mad:

It is just like spitting IMO.
There will always be a retaliation.

The NRL need to stop assaults in their sport, as it is distasteful and easily influences the kiddies :nod:
I agree it should be eradicated, I just thought AFB's reaction was quite funny and probably why Klemmer was quick to retreat. I would have been pretty pissed if AFB actually engaged and got suspended again. Looks like Marty took out his aggression during the post game song.

Thought Klemmer showed his true colours on Saturday night, he is a pathetic wimp. Chez acted like the bigger man that was for sure, very controlled and just did not let the fool get to him.

And I thought it was great when BJ showed up to signal his disgust at how his team mate had been treated.

Yes it was a slap, but it was a slap to our Mighty Manly Captain and that to me deserved a send off or even some time off from a game or two.

I think Vossy is spot on with his opinion on the matter.

Vossy’s Verdict: Time to hit face-slappers like David Klemmer with big suspensions

DISLIKES

Face slapping: Time to stamp it out. Automatic two-game ban. No discount in sentence for early pleas. See if that rids the game of this ugly look.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...s/news-story/955b7ca2cd24ce9f05dba0c1a4b4405d

and what is the NRL (Turdy) doing about it v.... oh yeah that's right it was a bulldag ... so nothing

DCE's response was perfect though. When asked about it in his interview on the ground post-match he had a dig by saying that Klemmer wanted the ball because the Dogs hadn't seen much of it :rofl:

Its a shame Klemmer wasn't a player 40 years ago. If he'd have slapped Bozo or Thrower, Igor and co. would have torn him apart.

I'd pay to see that!!

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8