The Truth....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We lost the game because we didn't do our homework!

First mention of Bulldogs pack shedding Kg's and getting fit I heard was 10 mins before game time.

Q) If Barrett knew Kasiano and co. had lost upto 13kg's (and be unlikely to tire) would he still have gone into the game with a light weight pack and part time 2nd row?

A) yes, then he's mad.
A) No, Then do your bloody homework, can't have been that big a secret.

All our woes last night came as a result of being on the backfoot all night.
Our pack wasn't up to it. Myles and lussick powder puff, brown is a bench player to cover injuries, green tired. I would get lawrence in there, even as a second rower, mateo should be there and hopefully knight develops quick as he looks promising aggressive and ultra competitive and fit. The dogs pack were very good last night

Ball control again!

giphy.gif

Wiliame certainly changed as he aged !

Our pack wasn't up to it. Myles and lussick powder puff, brown is a bench player to cover injuries, green tired. I would get lawrence in there, even as a second rower, mateo should be there and hopefully knight develops quick as he looks promising aggressive and ultra competitive and fit. The dogs pack were very good last night
and very big,manly looked like u20's

my problem is my parramate is gloating,they are beating us,race to the wooden spoon and we are in front:confused:

Still think Myles should come off the bench. He's very immobile, and lacks impact. Has done so for quite a few years.

08. Jake Trbojevic
09. Matt Parcell
10. Marty Taupau
11. Feleti Mateo
12. Tom Symonds
13. Jamie Buhrer

14. Lewis Brown
15. Nate Myles
16. Darcy Lussick
17. Brenton Lawrence

(full strength)

+ Api Koroisou needs time in NSW Cup to acclimatise.
+ Nathan Green should be a winger or center.
+ Brayden Wiliame should never, EVER see 1st grade again.
+ We really missed Brett Stewart last night.
+ Don't need to run with two Hookers, and Parcell is clearly the better.
+ You can TELL Vave is a NSW Cup playing 1st grade

the only thing big about our pack is nates head:giggle:
seriously we were overwhelmed by a much better pack,dogs go forward was the best ive seen from them in the first half,cassiano looks great,as does t-rex.i will never lose faith though:h:love the eagles

Nathan Green , 80 mins , 27 tackles , 5 missed tackles , 5 Hit ups for 38 metres. Cherry made 30 tackles !

I really, REALLY hope Trent's St George / Panthers ties doesn't give lesser players a greater opportunity here. As others have said, there is plenty of talent running around in Premier League.

We were in the top 4 with Starling and Lawrence as our starting props. I hope Trent was noticing us & that back then.

We lost the game because we didn't do our homework!

First mention of Bulldogs pack shedding Kg's and getting fit I heard was 10 mins before game time.

Q) If Barrett knew Kasiano and co. had lost upto 13kg's (and be unlikely to tire) would he still have gone into the game with a light weight pack and part time 2nd row?

A) yes, then he's mad.
A) No, Then do your bloody homework, can't have been that big a secret.

All our woes last night came as a result of being on the backfoot all night.

2V loved his homework. Lived , sleeps, eats and breathes success at Manly. Now we just have a coach doing a job.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4