The value players

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Will on the hill

Bencher
Tipping Member
Every successful team needs bargain players to stand up and play above their pay grade.

The value we are getting out of Garrick, Saab, Parker, Harper, Foz, Lawton, Guac, Shoe, Keppie, Sipley, Paseka and Croker is simply astounding.

Des has done a fantastic job assembling this squad and getting the best out of players that not many saw potential in.

If they keep it up our premiership window is wide open.

Last edited:
Every successful team needs bargain players to stand up and play above their pay grade.

The value we are getting out of Garrick, Saab, Parker, Harper, Foz, Lawton, Guac, Shoe, Keppie, Sipley, Paseka and Croker is simply astounding.

Des has done a fantastic job assembling this squad and getting the best out of players that not many saw potential in.

If they keep it up our premiership window is wide open.
Hold on a minute.
DESpicable didn't rate Guaca, Sippers, Harpo and The Shoe good enough to be in the 17 at the start of the season. Injuries to his chosen men forced his hand.
Recruiting Saab was smart, but every poster on this Forum had been calling for a tall and fast winger for two seasons. Saab was a no-brainer.
I'll give him credit for recruiting The Lawman which was a risk.
I'll also praise him for enlisting Kurt DeLuxe who is doing a fine job of tightening up the defence around the ruck.
If DESpicable is responsible for the improvement in Tent, Parker and Froggy then he deserves credit, but do any of us know just how much of the improvement is due to the players?

Hold on a minute.
DESpicable didn't rate Guaca, Sippers, Harpo and The Shoe good enough to be in the 17 at the start of the season. Injuries to his chosen men forced his hand.
Recruiting Saab was smart, but every poster on this Forum had been calling for a tall and fast winger for two seasons. Saab was a no-brainer.
I'll give him credit for recruiting The Lawman which was a risk.
I'll also praise him for enlisting Kurt DeLuxe who is doing a fine job of tightening up the defence around the ruck.
If DESpicable is responsible for the improvement in Tent, Parker and Froggy then he deserves credit, but do any of us know just how much of the improvement is due to the players?
Maybe he didn't play them as early as some would've liked but fact is he saw enough to sign/retain them in the top 30 knowing the would be valuable at some point and has been proven correct.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 3 5 -55 8