The Vegas Footy thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don't really care about the past, but I hope for this going forward.

Kennedy & Menzied are rejuvinated. They should take the leadership role on the field more. Kennedy himself has stated has has been REALLY flat lately.

I'd like Kite to be more dominant. He has shown @ Saints what he can do. I don't know if it's a lack of confidence at the moment, but something needs to turn around. He also needs to be a leader on the field.

Monaghan can really play if he feels we are the dominant team. I'd actually shift him to Hooker, when Willow is on. Put Witt into his beloved 1/2 back position, and Willow @ 5/8 ALA Timmins. I don't know if now is the right time to tweek though.

Donald really needs to improve. This is the last straw for me. I regularly have the craps with opposition wingers, because it's generally them that predominantly make line breaks and stuff. I hope Des has put him on notice.

It will be interesting to see how Randall/Harris play. Whether they are resigned to the fact they are leaving, and end up playing like Joel Monaghan did for the Raiders last year, or step up a cog, like the classy Matt Orford did for the Melbourne Storm next week.

I really hope Alberts tastes his second victory in a Manly jumper. He may be a little dissolusioned at the moment, and a victory could really help his confidence leading into the finals.

I'd hope Kylie is a little more effectual in defence. While he is great at putting on a tough hit, he misses quite often. I would also like to see him break the ad line a bit more often. He is great against a retreating defensive line, but generally poor against a set defensive line.

To attain a retreating defensive line, we need quick play the balls, and possibly Monnas is the answer to this. But this would only occur if Witt 7, Willow 6, Monnas 9.

Bryant has been pretty good all year, and we have been able to rely on him. All I ask for is a slight improvement on exactly what he does.

Terry Hill is my biggest concern. He has added enthusiasm, and experience, but it hasn't got us very far in the past 6 weeks. He is being targetted by opposition wingers & centres for his lack of pace. We need a bopping defensive winger on his side of the field, and Hicks hasn't been very good at all this year.

I hope Chris Hicks gets back some confidence. He has been appaulling this year in my opinion. We know what he can do, as we've seen it in the past, but where has it gone.

We need a set straight defensive line. We are playing a team ruthless in attack with Bowen, Bowen, Singh, Williams, Thurston, Firman (who is in form) all ready to explode, while we have toilers like Witt, Monnas, Donald, Hill & co.

I really hope we can win this game. My heart is saying yes...but my brain is saying a strong...NO.

Whilst my prediction months ago was that we would win only three more...I honestly hope I am incorrect.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2