The weakness of the NRL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah Kent was arguing quite strongly I thought around the snake skivvy similarities. That knob Hooper kept trying to say how different the circumstances were, but when pressed on it could not come up with a sound argument. Imo they are no different. GI would not have given it away without the guarantee of $$$. Kent to Hooper “move on you’re boring me now” or words to that effect as Hooper kept trying to argue the toss. On a side note, is there a bigger tosser of a journo than Hooper? Can’t stand him. He reeks of privileged, spoilt brat.
Hooper is hands down the biggest wanker in sports journalism (Sloth and Weirdler aren’t far behind.) He has truly taken the dark art of buffoonery to an elite level. I can’t watch him for fear of kicking my dogs. He attempts to come across as a knockabout hard man, and the “he’s an ornament to the game” line which he parrots ten times every week brings bile to the back of my throat.

The biggest problem with Paul (I’m so controversial) Kent is the way in which he flips and flops on the big issues. One night he may appear to be intent on holding the NRL to a mild form of accountability, only to bend over and expose his bare ass to them the next.

Paul Crawley is the only guy who shows any interest in doing his job with a mindset of impartial objectivity.

Last edited:
Kev, any chance next time you can just say what's on your mind.
Don't beat around the bush son.

You absolutely nailed it mate...

The weakness of the NRL is the administration, no doubt. Great game, wonderful spectacle, rusted on supporters, the game should be going stratospheric...............then you've got ****sticks like Beattie and Greenberg hanging on like a big ****ing anchor. Lose the vested interests, create a level playing field and watch the game kick on.

Hooper is hands down the biggest wanker in sports journalism (Sloth and Weirdler aren’t far behind.) He has truly taken the dark art of buffoonery to an elite level. I can’t watch him for fear of kicking my dogs. He attempts to come across as a knockabout hard man, and the “he’s an ornament to the game” line which he parrots ten times every week brings bile to the back of my throat.

The biggest problem with Paul (I’m so controversial) Kent is the way in which he flips and flops on the big issues. One night he may appear intent on holding the NRL to a mild form of accountability, only to bend over and expose his bare ass to them the next.

Paul Crawley is the only guy who shows any interest in doing his job with a mindset of impartial objectivity.
Yeah couldn’t agree more on Kent. It’s like you don’t know which one ur gonna get. Goes in to bat for manly one night, the next he’s sinking the boot in. Crawled on Tuesday’s on 360 is by far the best of the three, not that it’s hard competition.

The biggest problem with Paul (I’m so controversial) Kent is the way in which he flips and flops on the big issues. One night he may appear intent on holding the NRL to a mild form of accountability, only to bend over and expose his bare ass to them the next.

As much as they also spill at some absolute drivel at times, people like Hooper are why more and more people are reading articles sites like Sporting News and Zero Tackle. At least they and others like them don't tow the NRL party line in every article.

Hooper is one of Greenturds select inner sanctum journos who was there to be briefed before he made his announcements on Manly's TPA witch hunt. He might as well get a job at the NRL as a media manager or PR writer.

Yep... Greenberg’s very own
upload_2019-5-9_16-53-7.jpeg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7