There is always a positive somewhere

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
In defense of Glenn I will go out on a limb here.  
Anthony Watmough is one of my favourite players, local junior, surfs at Narrabeen...all that warm fuzzy ****. But i feel Glenn is exhausting himself by having to play half of Watmoughs game for him...not in the top half dozen second rowers on present form...sorry choc!

Chip & Chase link said:
Positive - a couple of short kick offs worked in our favour.

They normally do (If they don't they are usually absolute shanks by T-Rex). It's one of the things the team has improved on & i'd say we're one of the better teams in the comp at pulling off the short kick-off.

I'm not that disapointed about last nights game to be honest. Realistically, not many of us here expected the boys to win. We're down to our 4th string fullback & had a rookie & a jurassic Tony as our wingers. Not to mention that cement truck Harrigan, Checcin & Hayne were reffing the game.

We pushed them but didn't have the options to finish off a team that was better talent wise compared to the team we put on the park. We didn't seem to get back into it after calls started going against us, which isn't suprising given that the team is fairly young and/or inexperienced.

Had we been playing the Sharks, or some nuffie team like that then yes i'd be worried. If we get beaten 32-10 by the Warriors, then yes it'll be time to worry. As for now, i'm pretty content with the situation.

mr seagles link said:
i cant wait kiwi to hear your excuses next week when we lose to the warriors and the week after to the roosters..we are not the same team as 2008 sorry to bring you back to reality....maybe a chance in 2014 or 2015 when the young guys have got some experince up there sleeves...... we will beat bulldogs last round but it wont be enough to make the eight...we dont deserve to anyway...

Once again, would you like to put something on us losing those 2 games ?

Anyway, how come you are still here commenting ? After the Newcastle game weren't you saying you wouldn't watch them again this season ?

I also took a lot of positives last night. Take away a couple of their tries, and if we had scored when Galuvau and Robbo got cut short it could have been a different story. I think the boys will be pumped up for the Warriors game, and top 4 is still not out of the question if we can win all 3 remaining games. There are 6 teams ahead of us, and most of them are playing each other, so we can still sneak in to Top 4. Key games are:

Tigers v Titans
Titans v Roosters
Roosters v Manly
Manly v Warriors
Panthers v Eels

So I think Top 4 is still from out of reach and next week will give a slightly clearer picture. We just need to win all our 3 remaining games, which I think we can.

The only negative I see right now is the need to win 2 of the next three games to make the 8. The Kiwis will be tough next week as will the Chooks the week after. The Canterbury game shapes like the Canberra & Newcastle games, we should win but anything can happen.

The positives...Hoppa Jnr , Oldfield and Whare are able to cover T-Rex's spot..if ever Des decides to drop him.

yazman78 link said:
I also took a lot of positives last night. Take away a couple of their tries, and if we had scored when Galuvau and Robbo got cut short it could have been a different story. I think the boys will be pumped up for the Warriors game, and top 4 is still not out of the question if we can win all 3 remaining games. There are 6 teams ahead of us, and most of them are playing each other, so we can still sneak in to Top 4. Key games are:

Tigers v Titans
Titans v Roosters
Roosters v Manly
Manly v Warriors
Panthers v Eels

So I think Top 4 is still from out of reach and next week will give a slightly clearer picture. We just need to win all our 3 remaining games, which I think we can.

Love ya work Yaz

WESTIE link said:
The positives...Hoppa Jnr , Oldfield and Whare are able to cover T-Rex's spot..if ever Des decides to drop him.

That poses another question if anything, can those 3 players play that side? You've go to remember that players these days are taught to play on oneside

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2