They honestly wonder why?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I thought this was a site about footy. You guys might be better suited down in Canberra the way you can bicker with each other!!

thats a bit better. keep it coming though

Look we all Dan is a bitch, actually, he is my bitch. He has a lot of pent up frustation because he hasnt seen me since Christmas. Dont worry mate, I am up there on Friday and I will look after you.

Apart from that I have never met any of the rockers and I dont care to, I have enough friends, and they arent wankers.

Cheers Darren!

Considering Dan doesn't care about this footy stuff and has such a fruitful life I cannot understand why he's so consumed by this non-sense ;)

But I guess this wise man feels reverent pointing out the obvious. I wonder if he also judges the poor homeless people on the street with the same vigor?

Dan is so cool he has a job a girlfriend and doesn't live at home with mummy.

"Did you ever know that you're my Hero" :)

ps....is that better Dan ;)

Cheers Darren!

Considering Dan doesn't care about this footy stuff and has such a fruitful life I cannot understand why he's so consumed by this non-sense ;)

But I guess this wise man feels reverent pointing out the obvious. I wonder if he also judges the poor homeless people on the street with the same vigor?

Dan is so cool he has a job a girlfriend and doesn't live at home with mummy.

\"Did you ever know that you're my Hero\" :)

ps....is that better Dan ;)

thta is a bit better but still pretty tame!

It is easy to mistake me caring about these guys because I am simply speaking with passion.
but whatever.

Now come on champ. FIRE UP!

8:30, You talk your woman into dinner last weekend?

It is too hard with Drae, we are all off to a BBQ instead. Are you staying with your folks or in a hotel?

How are you getting to Gosford on Saturday?

I have a full care with

Linda, Drae, Mark and my dad so cant offer a ride

No I meant so you could go to the game you knob. Which you are. I am heading up with Nik, Mike and Luke so I will give you a shout when we are on our way. Probably wont be leaving until about 5:30ish I would say.

No I meant so you could go to the game you knob. Which you are. I am heading up with Nik, Mike and Luke so I will give you a shout when we are on our way. Probably wont be leaving until about 5:30ish I would say.
Are you going to come over and say hello to Ryan and me?

[quote author=clontaago]
[/quote]

where are you lot sitting?

Need to make sure I steer clear of that bay.

Dan - if your family continues to grow you will have to get a MPV or a Tarago!!!! :lol:

yeah that is what I was thinking

I'm going to gosford on saturday. Should be a great day.

On another note. I'll tell you what i think of you Dan. I think you may be the bloke that has been arrested in Mosman for exposing himself to young girls in the area. Don't deny it. We know it's true.

[quote author=clontaago]
[/quote]

Absolutely Mata, I think a couple of beers will definitely be in order. Do they have Carlton Draught up there, I cant stomach that Tooheys new crap!! :drunk:

[quote author=Matabele]
[quote author=clontaago]
[/quote]

Absolutely Mata, I think a couple of beers will definitely be in order. Do they have Carlton Draught up there, I cant stomach that Tooheys new crap!! :drunk:

[/quote]

which is why I suggested bourbon and coke at the Station on Saturday night- you would've thought in melbourne they would sell carlton draught- Tooheys New is ****...

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2