Thinking of adding a check-in feature

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
I have been toying with the idea of writing a simple "check-in" style feature for those who attend the game.

You can go to a webpage on your phone and then hit "check-in" and put your location at the ground or club (I am not going to do full geocoding, rather leave it up to you to pick one of a few places and then put more specific information)

This will be linked to the whose attending and that way anyone at the game can go to the page, see who else is at the game and where they are sitting and possibly go and say hello.

Not a bad idea IMO, but wanted to see your thoughts.

Dan

I thought you should get at least 1 reply!

The check in feature is becoming more popular. 4 square was getting bigger by the month if I remember correctly.

Can be good idea. I am not sure how techno au fait the members are on here (no offence luddites) but a +1 from me (though this is an older thread so you may have shelved it by now.)

Either way, my duty as a member tis done.

Daniel said:
I would like to add it but have shelved it for now, as I may be implementing a full social suite soon

OK!

You answer these threads far too quick. That efficiency will only get you far in life.

I aim to please mate. I can only fix things that I know are broken and that means I need you guys to tell me they are broken :)

There are breadcrumbs at the top of each page that do this

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7