This could kill us, Its Incomprehensible

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Be interesting to see what you both say this time in 12 months.

Who knows what the future holds.
That's exactly the point though. If in 12 months we are outside the 8 and miss the finals then I'll be unhappy, especially if I see guys like gutho killing it.
If however we make the 8 and get deeper into the finals, we'll all I can say then is that the club have made the right choices and done well.

The only thing that will tell me that however is time so I'll wait it out.

I will say however we have been talking about our ageing roster for a number of years, at some point that means we would have to go on a recruitment drive we shouldn't now be surprised that those wheels are now turning

I've said it before - PENN SHOULD BE PUT TO THE SWORD!
Wishful thinking but unfortunately this will never happen feathered friend because ................ THE PENN I$$$ MIGHTIER THAN THE SWORD !!!
blank-banking-check-fountain-pen-white-background-48397505.jpg

If only the poor old North Sydney Bears had Penns to write out their cheques things would have changed and they would still be in the NRL
Don't rewrite the history, unless you are ZtH :mad:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Manly_Warringah_Sea_Eagles#2000s

Penns didn't value Manly enough to write the cheques needed to stave of bankruptcy - it was only Max Delmege who gave his monies.

Initial share holdings in 2004 were - Delmege -3,500,000, Manly Football Club -2,000,000, Penn Sports -100,000 (a full 1% :confused:), and FC Members 4,400,000

It was not till 2006 that the Penns fully committed to Manly by increasing their shareholdings in the franchise.@:cool:

Norths would be in the NRL if Singo loved them more practically ie. with actual monies that they required :p

Don't rewrite the history, unless you are ZtH :mad:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Manly_Warringah_Sea_Eagles#2000s

Penns didn't value Manly enough to write the cheques needed to stave of bankruptcy - it was only Max Delmege who gave his monies.

Initial share holdings in 2004 were - Delmege -3,500,000, Manly Football Club -2,000,000, Penn Sports -100,000 (a full 1% :confused:), and FC Members 4,400,000

It was not till 2006 that the Penns fully committed to Manly by increasing their shareholdings in the franchise.@:cool:

Norths would be in the NRL if Singo loved them more practically ie. with actual monies that they required :p
I will always have respect for people like Delmege and the Penns that invest money in NRL clubs that they love and as you said feathered friend if Singo loved the Bears as much as Delmege and Penns love Manly the Bears would still be in the NRL .
I love all that are part of this great club . Even you !!! :)

Just when you thought they couldn't make ny more bad descisions, they go and rub out Donny Singe. A bloke who held our club together when Des walked and is probably the most loyal Manly bloke i have ever heard of. Add to that his impeccable Strength and Conditioning record over the past 10 years. This one is personal and i find it totally disgusting, that he has only found out today when they could have told him months ago and allowed him to find another job. Watch Bulldogs win a prem if he goes there.

We looked terrible in the fitness stakes this year. Never seen Manly look out on their feet for a long time. We have an aging roster and it will take awhile to reshuffle and be a force again. We have to be realistic about our forwards, especially. If we make top 8 in 2016 than we have done well.

Tooves did great getting anything from a pack that was the weakest I have every seen Manly field: Horo, Buhrer, BJ, Sao, Ballin, Mateo, JSL, Leary, Burgess, Hodges. Starling and Symonds. What top clubs would want this group? A teenage Jake was the only standout.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6