this is awesome

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
2008 lost 16-10 2011 lost 18-6 If we lost by either of those scores tonight fair enough but we have been belted. Will we get better? yes but tonight isn't acceptable.
True but at 22-6 after 70 not far off those scores.... Time will tell but imp will give it a shake by round 26... Not round 1

Game 1 Killer...dissapoin

Your prob is it isn't optimism
I think they will improve big time & challenge...so go the hero pin champ
Yup disappointing but game 1 so not time to slit our wrists. Hopefully a reality check we can kick from.

Game 1 Killer...dissapoin

Your prob is it isn't optimism
I think they will improve big time & challenge...so go the hero pin champ
Omens and stats are a big thing in league we have a V on our jersey we have a coach that hasn't played for Manly and we win comps when we are undefeated at home CHAMP. And your problem is you tell people what their problem is.

2nd half improved as will combinations over time.... Key turnovers in the red zone 1st half was murder!!

Omens and stats are a big thing in league we have a V on our jersey we have a coach that hasn't played for Manly and we win comps when we are undefeated at home CHAMP. And your problem is you tell people what their problem is.
Your problem is thinking a 15 year pin puts you on a pedestal ... Reality check needed....blame the coach you will pat on the back end of season.... Well done.... Do apologise for that problem issue...whatever it is ??

Parcell and Leary looked good. The team gave up 3 tries to stupid mistakes that shouldn't happen but that's life. Hard to watch and hopefully the team is grounded and work hard at the simple stuff.

Big thumbs up to TB not a hair out of place at the full time siren, that's a cheap shot just miss our coaches losing their In the box :)

we improved in the second half.
Really missed Brett Stewart in Attack, Walker is going to have to improve quickly if he is to remain at 5/8
Williame must be dropped if Brett is not back. Lawrence needs to be back in the team.
Not sold on Brown, especially as a starting back rower. Green had his moments.
DCE really needs to get his hands on the ball more, I felt Walker had to do too much

Your problem is thinking a 15 year pin puts you on a pedestal ... Reality check needed....blame the coach you will pat on the back end of season.... Well done.... Do apologise for that problem issue...whatever it is ??
No problem mate just don't like my team getting dominated like that. I was just making a point with the pin that I'm not a Johnny come lately, As you said jumping on the train but hey maybe sought your own issues out before worrying about other people's but hey at the end of the day we are Manly supporters so let's move on hey?

I'm unsure why guys like Green, Vave, Wiliame, Koroisou just get a run up start,
Master coach. Tire out the opposition through try scoring celebrations

Jesus - the last two coaches got three seasons mate. Our team is basically a brand new system and players. I thought we improved out of sight in that 2nd half.

People are going crazy, but I actually think we just looked like we lacked chemistry is all. That will come in time. The skill is there.

Have faith mate.

No problem mate just don't like my team getting dominated like that. I was just making a point with the pin that I'm not a Johnny come lately, As you said jumping on the train but hey maybe sought your own issues out before worrying about other people's but hey at the end of the day we are Manly supporters so let's move on hey?
None of us like it mate.... Including this Maroon & White duck!!
Would like that pin myself tbh...
Just saying I really think when whips are cracking the boys will come good...especially with more Parcell.
Just get pi**ed off when ppl jump off a new look Manly team 1st game.... Will be there abouts by round 26 so maybe talk to you then & both our moods will be better.

I'm unsure why guys like Green, Vave, Wiliame, Koroisou just get a run up start,

Jesus - the last two coaches got three seasons mate. Our team is basically a brand new system and players. I thought we improved out of sight in that 2nd half.

People are going crazy, but I actually think we just looked like we lacked chemistry is all. That will come in time. The skill is there.

Have faith mate.

Not sure what chemistry has to 8with dropping the ball on your own line. Walking up in defense or running hard.

Myles made a measly 35m in the first half leary and parcell warmed the bench almost all game and were easily our best

None of us like it mate.... Including this Maroon & White duck!!
Would like that pin myself tbh...
Just saying I really think when whips are cracking the boys will come good...especially with more Parcell.
Just get pi**ed off when ppl jump off a new look Manly team 1st game.... Will be there abouts by round 26 so maybe talk to you then & both our moods will be better.
I hope so mate nothing better when Manly is strong and winning but that was tough to watch tonight from the opening kick off they were in trouble, yeah agree with Parcell he looked really good when he finally got on and with snake back will be better as we all know he is the key to everything.

Not sure what chemistry has to 8with dropping the ball on your own line. Walking up in defense or running hard.

Myles made a measly 35m in the first half leary and parcell warmed the bench almost all game and were easily our best

Be fair. Myles made 106 metres. Jake made 150 (and tackled 38 times).
Chemistry Fluffy. It's basically a completely new team. New halves. New Fullback. Two new Hookers. Against a pretty solid Bulldogs team - a team we drew with in the 2nd half.

I kept thinking tomyself, boy, when this team cliques, we are going to be world beaters. Didn't you legend?

I hope so mate nothing better when Manly is strong and winning but that was tough to watch tonight from the opening kick off they were in trouble, yeah agree with Parcell he looked really good when he finally got on and with snake back will be better as we all know he is the key to everything.
Spot on .....Snake though a fullback is the general & really....the most dominant player Manly have....still had great field position early & if capitalised....who knows?
Frustrating though...Dogs with that robust style cashing in on those red zone errors to grab a stupid HT lead.
So much improvement that not worried yet, but hate a loss like that...especially Dogs!!
Bring on Parcell & time, as in 3-4 weeks , will get that team we envisaged BEFORE tonight...

Quote from Bozo in the Herald this morning "if you don't win the ruck, you don't win the game. If you don't dominate up front you can't win and that's what happened to Manly last year."
What has changed? Early days but Jake was the only forward hitting the line like the Bulldogs forwards. Brown, Green are not starters for mine and Lussick still not the answer.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4