This site is entertaining ...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Adz

Reserve Grader
Just watched the game,but unfortunately looked at this site beforehand.
Coaches are ****,they are soft,pea-hearts etc....
FMD...
3 lazy late tackles from Lodge,DCE and then Sipley changed that game in the first half(after an excellent,tough,hard start)
The ridiculous call from the ref when Farnworth knocked the ball back into DCE over the line when he did not play at it started the rot.
This year is not over and sad that people think it already is.....
Yeah,not perfect,but jeez ...
Takes **** all to change momentum,this side has a **** load of potential and we are still in the top eight but people here think we are wooden spoon bound.
Anyway let the games begin....let's see the interesting comments.....

FMD...
3 lazy late tackles from Lodge,DCE and then Sipley changed that game in the first half(after an excellent,tough,hard start)
The ridiculous call from the ref when Farnworth knocked the ball back into DCE over the line when he did not play at it started the rot.
Takes ** all to change momentum,this side has a ** load of potential and we are still in the top eight but people here think we are wooden spoon bound.
Oh wonderful… an apologist who will get excited when we pull out the random great performance and challenge others for criticising the other inconsistent pathetic games in between. That should win us a premiership.

FMD...
Takes ** all to change momentum, this side has a ** load of potential and we are still in the top eight but people here think we are wooden spoon bound.
I want some of what you're on .... its not easy being Chicken Little
1715375913365.jpeg

FMD...
Takes ** all to change momentum,this side has a ** load of potential and we are still in the top eight but people here think we are wooden spoon bound.
Going Crazy Homer Simpson GIF

FMD...
I mean the last two games imo have been unacceptable. But as you say we are still in the 8. I said in another thread, the upside is we are what 10 games down, still in the 8, 3 byes to come and have not lost a game by more than 6pts. I’m excited to see the team with Koula at the back (if Siebold picks him there). I feel his acceleration and elusiveness will create opportunities - similar to Walsh. He was stifled at centre. I’d also like Siebold to make a few changes now. Lawton is gone so put Gordon as our 14 and persist with it. Lawton can fill a backrow replacement spot on the bench if needed but I don’t think he’s in the 17 now. I’d also move on from Garrick at centre too. Easy swap with Talau. Paulo in on the other wing and maybe Faulalo into the side. Thought he looked good in the trials. I’m certainly not happy about the past two weeks, however this comp as is close as it’s been. Look at last night, eels were arguably the better side but like us stuffed it up through errors that led to trys. Still a long way to go but we need to right the ship pretty quickly as one more loss will see us out of the 8.

I wished I shared some people’s optimism but it’s hard to ignore history. This is straight out of the playbook circa 2016 to 2024. Moments of greatness but so many more that are just sub par and inexplainable. Almost always involving limited resilience, poor defence and endless quotes about learning lessons, still working hard, digging deep etc. We have an unshakable fixation with being flashy. Every team of winners inc ours in the past, had grafters and real grit in the forwards. We will punish a side with our flashiness every now and then but we all know we’ve had no mongrel since watmough & gifty. Look at the sharks pack even the storm minus Nelson. No stars but all workers and hard. Until we invest in a few to help jake T this pattern will see out the careers of many in this side. Sadly lots of talent but nothing to show for it.

The beauty of a public forum everyone’s got an opinion
Everyone is not going to agree and that’s what makes it
Some take it personally some don’t give a rats arse what people say
The only thing that everyone wants is Manly winning
Match day forums can be brutal though
For me I enjoy it whether I’m here everyday or not as often but I’ll give my opinion even you agree or disagree that’s the beauty of a public forum

Don 't think it is the loss of certain games this season that is irking many posters per say, just primarily the manner of the losses .
Maybe can overlook a couple of instances but when the ist Eels game , Warriors , Raiders and now Phins games are put into general perspective , some serious underlying problems just can 't be overlooked Especially after establishing such good healthy leads .
Would put less emphasis on [ well at this stage ] the coaching factor and even allowing for some momentum consideration , just very ordinary or inadequate game control , input and direction the main handicap
Frustrating part also seems to be , the problems should have been addressed or generally improved on many weeks ago Know it has been the case in recent seasons as well but much more noticeable and troublesome this season especially when the overall team make up and key players regularly available , Should have again made any rectifying task quite manageable .
Just can not expect for things to happen automatically and particularly from the main go too players , have to graft and work for it .
Ok , always seems to mainly apply to D C E and Turbo but they are the 2 highest paid players in the club and really should expect nothing less in the game influence and guidance department
Jake and Haumole are also very well renumerated but really can not fault their level of solid and critical input over time
Anyway , can only hope that it not just a repetition of last season when after a good start , the side just gradually fell into a heap . Would still seems to have the ability to turn things around and the injury factor can be hopefully manageable but again, just is not going to happen unless some serious game reassessing and from certain players can occur

I think your enjoyment of Silvertails will relate to how seriously you take all the **** that comes up on here , because there WILL be some **** , and at times a lot of 💩 💩 💩

The main thing is it should never ever get personal.

I disagree with @The Royal Soup and the way he carry’s on BUT I respect that it’s his right to have that opinion.

I do however believe that we cannot forget , “ it’s a game of football “.

Yes we love it ( when we do well ) but it’s not life , or death , or world peace.

I am forever the optimist , even after two losses but I don’t disagree with the thought that we’ll finish at the bottom of the 8 or a little further down.

(1) I think your enjoyment of Silvertails will relate to how seriously you take all the ** that comes up on here , because there WILL be some ** , and at times a lot of 💩 💩 💩

(2) The main thing is it should never ever get personal.

(3) I do however believe that we cannot forget , “ it’s a game of football “.
Good day feathered friend Mark and I hope all is well in your nest
Thank you for posting your views once again

My Perspective views are these

(1) There are sht performances by Silvertails on our forum and our Sea eagles on the field
and we should both lift our standards

(2) We should ALWAYS be Passionate but NEVER be Personal

(3) The Legendary Manly Sea eagles are more than just a Club and the game we play is more than just a game Its a Tradition , Its a Religion , and A WAY OF LIFE and we take all those Trinomials seriously

Finally feathered friend
A quote by Sigmund Freud that signifies this perspective view
WE ARE WHAT WE ARE BECUASE
WE HAVE BEEN WHAT WE HAVE BEEN
1715395474620.png

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16