Throw Matai on the pile...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I heard Bob Fulton was giving us away and would be cheering for the Bears to get a start on the Central Coast.

Let's face it even the great Tom Keneally has gone.

Rambofan said:
Napper said:
Rambofan said:
He has signed what is now called a "Preemptive assignment "contract with the bulldogs.Gee you guys really are behind the times.

Hi. You're an idiot.

Why? Because I am aware of the inner workings of player transfers while you nuffies wander the hill with crappy banners like"push it up"?

What an embarrassment to the hard working loyal manly fans and club-men of the northern peninsular.

I gave you clowns all the scoops about Des and other players leaving and you guys played with your di**s and had group therapy here for days afterwards while the real action was playing out.
Talk about going to a party and spending the night in the loo.

I love you all.Rambofan is BAAAAAACK.

Rambofan said:
Napper said:
Rambofan said:
He has signed what is now called a "Preemptive assignment "contract with the bulldogs.Gee you guys really are behind the times.

Hi. You're an idiot.

Why? Because I am aware of the inner workings of player transfers while you nuffies wander the hill with crappy banners like"push it up"?

What an embarrassment to the hard working loyal manly fans and club-men of the northern peninsular.

I gave you clowns all the scoops about Des and other players leaving and you guys played with your di**s and had group therapy here for days afterwards while the real action was playing out.
Talk about going to a party and spending the night in the loo.

I love you all.Rambofan is BAAAAAACK.

Did you get the scoop about Des hiring AVS Security to watch your pool sessions?..Seems he is a tad worried bout the fowards fondness for young Barba..
Anyways good luck and God bless for the season, I really hope you guy's don't get docked all your points for cheating the cap again. Yours faithfully : Last's years Premiers... PS I feel the same Rambo...Coffee?

I understand that Ken Arthurson is on the move too. Brother Des and the Rabbi have enticed him to Belmore to take over the 'father figure' and 'heart and soul' role for the Bulldogs, that has been missing since Peter Moore's passing.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4