Thurston Comments

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
HappilyManly said:
Can anyone lip read?

I would love to know what Gifty said to JT at the end of the game, to which JT clearly said 'Really ?' :huh:
It went something like this I think.
Gifty-You cry & carry on like Oscar Pistorius!
JT-Really?
Gifty-Yes, but unlike you, Oscar has that spring in his step again.
Haha!

We had our playmaker and best meter 2nd rower out. They had 60% posession. We didn't get a penalty till 47 min. They had an 8 point lead in 2nd half and then a 10 point lead with 13 min to go. We had Foran on 1 leg and Matai with a smashed back. Like the Goons they have no whinge they lost the game through their own fault the same as we lost the Storm game through our own fault. Get over it and stop whinging Thurston or you'll never go anywhere with this poor me attitude.

Yep you are spot on, JT has a massive chip on his shoulder.

Always the victim and never your fault, well If I remember the cow pokes also missed 3 very easy kicks at goal. Just maybe thats whey they might have lost too.!!

We got the rub of the green again. That's three times already this year. But we could get it every week for the rest of the year and it still wouldn't come close to making up for the refereeing rort that was the 2013 Grand Final. So to the fans of any teams who may lose to Manly in controversial circumstance this year.... Go cry to someone else, because after the dud deal we copped last year, I couldn't give a sh#t.

NYEagle said:
Personally I like Thurston.

Great competitor and seems a very good bloke.

He is entitled to say what he likes. Free speech.
Free speech is an American ideal and right, you'll find that there is no such freedom in Australia, least not as law is concerned

JT was complaining about their schedule of 3 games in 12 days.

So I looked at Manly's - its the same - 6/4 Balmain, 13/4 Cronulla and 18/4 Cowboys :cool:

HappilyManly said:
JT was complaining about their schedule of 3 games in 12 days.

So I looked at Manly's - its the same - 6/4 Balmain, 13/4 Cronulla and 18/4 Cowboys :cool:

Not really as gruelling travel wise. Leichardt,Brookie,Gosford compared to Townsville to Gold Coast,Campbelltown,Gosford.

If JT didn't demand top dollar, the Cows might be able to afford other players to compliment him. He should whine about that.

Yeah and you can never achieve anything like equality with the draw and travel for teams @mickqld ...but the Cows get the distinct advantage when sides travel all the way to the tropics to play them.

As for Thurston...We'd be protesting just as much had we lost the game that way and fair enough. We have had a bit of the rub of the green thus far this year, combined with the resolve to win ugly even when we're struggling.

And the bottom-line is the Cowgirls should never have let us back in the contest from 20-10 ahead, but Thurston needs to blame something, or someone other than himself and his side. Chronic underachievers, the Cows.

It's always a pleasure seeing JT whinge like a little bitch. That said, the Cows should have won that game. If a team is going to have a seige mentality they should do it right. Like Manly did under Des

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8