ticket guards

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

liz23

Rookie

Eagles vs Roosters Sunday 7th August​
Congrats Manly on a great Win.
Thumbs down to the ticket guards at Brookvale stadium who showed no sympathy or compassion when I explained that my boyfriend had my pre-purchased ticket inside and I couldn't reach him. They smirked at my distress and pointed out the pay phone after watching me using it for 15 minutes. After making a two hour bus and train trip from the Central Coast to support Manly, I was smirked at and forced to make the long trip back. Shame on them.
Heard it was a great game.. Go Manly!

awful situation liz, but did you really expect to be let in? I probably would have bought a ticket at the gate and got my date to pay me back once inside. On another note the guards were very helpful in giving me a pass-out when I had to urgently leave to get some nappies for my kid. I missed 2 tries while I was out.

Nope didn't expect them to let me in, I was just mad that they laughed at the situation when I didn't find it very funny. They were being jerks about it. unfortunately I didn't have enough cash on me otherwise I wouldve bought a new ticket. oh well rant over..

On a separate but similar note, it was madness that I needed my ticket to get out for a smoke, but came back in without the need for a ticket (only the pass out).

If I am in the ground already and obviously needed a ticket to get in, then why check me for a ticket to get out for a smoke.

you should have asked another person going into the ground.

And what a dick your boyfriend is for not answering his phone and leaving you out there!

Daniel said:
you should have asked another person going into the ground.

And what a dick your boyfriend is for not answering his phone and leaving you out there!
ummm Dan in my defence I did not know lizzy decided to go to brookie despite saying she was going home instead. i was already inside as a result and did npt notice the messages until it was too late. sorry agaim lizzy for the miscommunication! and the guards were both rude and quite unprofessional towards u.

eelcatcher said:
The Eagle said:
LOL,your phone doesnt vibrate? wow

it does but whoever notices a txt message in the
middle of a game, in the middle of the hill and its raining.

flowers and chocolate coming Lizzies way I think?:p
Lizzy you should've done what we did back in the 80's...jump the back fence!:)

eelcatcher said:
The Eagle said:
LOL,your phone doesnt vibrate? wow

it does but whoever notices a txt message in the
middle of a game, in the middle of the hill and its raining.

I think you owe your girlfriend a Manly Jersey and dinner now :)

hahahaha

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4