Ticketing for Friday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Bradza

Bencher
Tipping Member
Tickets go on sale to members at 10am today and general public at 10am Tues.

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=NRLANZQF12

Ticket limits for members are generous at 10 per member. This link will take you there and if you hit the Venue Map button you will see that the Manly bays are at the Northern end of the ground similar to the GF last year.

Cat 3 bays 114 to 122
Cat 2 bays 112 - 113
Cat 1 bays 108 - 111

Let's get that end of the ground full to combat the berries bandwagon as they will come out of the woodwork.

Does anybody know if we are we going to be able to choose categories by supporter group - I see map has Manly and Dogs sections but ticket selection panel does not provide option as being available.

BTW - Answer is no

Had a look on the Ticketek site this morning why are there no Manly supporter bays?!?!

For Manly members when/how do we get the promo code so we can buy in the 1st release?

Yes you can. When you choose Cat 1, it goes to the Manly bays if you've entered your Membership number. I'll be 108 prob.

MadEagle said:
Does anybody know if we are we going to be able to choose categories by supporter group - I see map has Manly and Dogs sections but ticket selection panel does not provide option as being available.

BTW - Answer is no

After you decide which category tickets you would like, your AAN number will determine which supporter bay you'll be in.

I used my AAN, got tickets in the Manly bay 108.
If you select Venue Map on the Ticketek site it shows the supporter bays

Mals said:
Had a look on the Ticketek site this morning why are there no Manly supporter bays?!?!

For Manly members when/how do we get the promo code so we can buy in the 1st release?

Mals, follow the link above and it shows you the Manly (opposition) bays.

I received an email on Friday, another on the weekend and two more this morning. All of them had the special AAN member code so if you didn't get one they don't have your correct email address. Contact the club. The Manly website has a section where you can obtain your AAN but it didn't work when I tried it.

General public tickets go on sale tomorrow, (Tues) @ 10 am.
For Non club members, Non NRL.com members.

Bradza said:
Mals said:

Mals, follow the link above and it shows you the Manly (opposition) bays.

I received an email on Friday, another on the weekend and two more this morning. All of them had the special AAN member code so if you didn't get one they don't have your correct email address. Contact the club. The Manly website has a section where you can obtain your AAN but it didn't work when I tried it.

Thanks Bradza. Yeah my email address changed a few months ago, I'll try contacting the club.

Mals, if you still have a problem send me a PM and you can have our other AAN to book your tickets with.

If you book Category 3 it is general admission so you won't see a specific seat but you want to head to the areas noted above that are specified as Manly bays. If you use a Manly AAN you get that end of the ground anyway.

Bradza said:
Mals, if you still have a problem send me a PM and you can have our other AAN to book your tickets with.

If you book Category 3 it is general admission so you won't see a specific seat but you want to head to the areas noted above that are specified as Manly bays. If you use a Manly AAN you get that end of the ground anyway.

Appreciated mate but I should be ok, I'll use my brother's one.

You are right the Ticketek AAN retrieval request doesn't work.

I have to say a well done in ticketing for the finals in that both teams have an even break up of the supporter bays and positioning is mirrored, not like some times where the away supporters get only **** seats.

Thanks to Matt from the footy club for getting back to me so quickly with my AAN number :)

Bought 2 Cat 1 tickets in Bay 108 at 10:05 this morning. Pax No. was just over 6000. What does that mean? 6000 tickets were sold at 10:05?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6