Tim Lafai requests release

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So Tom Wright has proven to be a star playing Seven's rugby. That doesn't mean he will succeed at rugby league against 13 opposition players who can actually tackle.

Though being honest, I hope for Manly that he proves to be just as good in a real game.
No he is also a star in the normal rugby. He isn't just being signed up because of a sevens video. TB went and watched him, wright will be a star he is the best rugby player in Australia under 20. There is more than 1 highlight video of tom by the way

^ Regardless of whether he was playing Sevens or schoolboy rugby, there's no doubt in my mind those videos show the kid is enormously talented - fantastic pass both sides, great step and running game, and a natural kicker as well. Huge potential. But whether or not that potential translates to first grade league remains to be seen. Lots of really talented junior players never make the step up, either through injury, attitude or failure to adapt. And lots of junior players with less talent go on to have solid first grade careers. For now I figure we should cross our fingers and let him be.

^ Regardless of whether he was playing Sevens or schoolboy rugby, there's no doubt in my mind those videos show the kid is enormously talented - fantastic pass both sides, great step and running game, and a natural kicker as well. Huge potential. But whether or not that potential translates to first grade league remains to be seen. Lots of really talented junior players never make the step up, either through injury, attitude or failure to adapt. And lots of junior players with less talent go on to have solid first grade careers. For now I figure we should cross our fingers and let him be.
Very well said!

Adrian Proszenko has just tweeted that Lafai has signed a 2 year deal with the Dragons.

Lafai is a quality signing for the dragqueens, I think Des Dog is going to regret that decision. At least the boy had the smarts to avoid whingermatta like the plague!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6