Time for a clear out.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
DCE is in need of purging. He is gonna be out for WEEKS. That guy is sooooo injury prone. He's missed all of, hang on, that's zero games. I mean, what a waste of Cap! :)

Moondog said:
Warren Ryan would be ideal. If we fail to get him we should go all out for Roy Masters.

Oh well we might as well kill two birds with one stone and condense a couple of threads into one whilst we're at it...

Sign Bunji Marshall as Captain-Coach before it's too late! Surely he's the answer.....Just to what question, I'm no longer sure...

I just had a clear out - kids are off to Bondi somewhere at sea. Old Royal Doulton should charge me with assault.

Ryan said:
I just had a clear out - kids are off to Bondi somewhere at sea. Old Royal Doulton should charge me with assault.

Unfortunately you have just lost your only attractive feature

Napper said:
What a ridiculous thread. These guys are Manly legends and you want them sacked? Wake up to yourself.

Who invited your comments - anyone would think this is a public thread. It isn't and your not invited. Tuck your balls under your arm and run off home :)

Jerry1 said:
Napper said:
What a ridiculous thread. These guys are Manly legends and you want them sacked? Wake up to yourself.

Who invited your comments - anyone would think this is a public thread. It isn't and your not invited. Tuck your balls under your arm and run off home :)

I was joking. Just seeing what it feels like to take bait.

It really does make you (me) feel stupid. Not just look it.

Napper said:
Jerry1 said:
Napper said:

I was joking. Just seeing what it feels like to take bait.

It really does make you (me) feel stupid. Not just look it.

So was I mate - not a bad bone in my body.
Alls good.

I knew you were both joking, now get back to our brainstorming to solve Manly's woes...

If folks aren't quite sold on Bunji as Captain Coach...what about Freddie Fittler?

He looked fresh and fit at the 9's and even has NRL coaching experience. He could slot in at 5/8 or lock-forward quite nicely...

40 is the new 30 after all.

We should bite the bullet and offer Sonny Bill $2,000,000 a season. We'll have to let half the team go but who cares?.
I'm sure the NRL will help us out with our efforts to keep him in the game.

MadMarcus said:
Moondog said:
We should bite the bullet and offer Sonny Bill $2,000,000 a season. We'll have to let half the team go but who cares?.
I'm sure the NRL will help us out with our efforts to keep him in the game.

you think he'd take a pay cut to join us?
No doubt.
The team comes first with Sonny Bill:D

weev said:
Getting rid of all these yesterday men will free up salary cap enough to buy back T-Rex.

Not to put too fine a point to it, you should really be listening to your therapist, not the voices.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8