time to buy ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How about a decent utility so we can ship Terry Terry off elsewhere.

Doesn't really seem necessary though as we've got quite a strong crop of younger players coming through so it would be wise to utilize them so we don't end up hemorrhaging players like we're Parra.

We'll defo need a top tier prop if Kite leaves, so that is something to keep in mind. Cunningham & Robinson are good prospects to enter the rotation though.

I don't think we should be in any great rush to buy anyone. If something comes up then have a look for sure, we just have no glaring holes in the line up currently. Having more starting quality players than you have spots for isn't always the best thing.

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
[quote author=SwornEagle link=topic=186745.msg321416#msg321416 date=1299687802]
[quote author=Manly To Win! link=topic=186745.msg321362#msg321362 date=1299667280]
Another centre for sure... our depth is woeful in that position.

Really??

Lyon - International centre
Matai - International centre
Whare - Proved he can play at NRL level when fit
Blake Davey - Solid in defense in the trials
Kyle Lodge- Coould be a weapon in the NRL
Michael Oldfield - Can play centre
T Rex - Can play centre

I don't know what your perception of  depth is like but looks like we are in pretty good shape here ;)
[/quote]
Yes, and you forgot Kieren Foran, who made his Test debut at centre.
[/quote]

And you can add Hoppa jnr and young Portlock to the centre list as well.

I'd like to see Luke Douglas in Maroon & White, I think he is the most underrated prop in the comp. Get des to teach him some niggle and watch him bruise the opposition.
Frank-Paul Nuuausala (however you spell it) is a free agent at the end of this wall, another kiwi international with a nickname The Wrecking Ball would be a great addition.

No idea when these guys are off contract but... Wouldn't mind chasing Ryan James from the Titans I think his style would really suit our forward pack. Mitchell Allgood came out of nowhere and really impressed in Rounds 1 & 2 for the the Eels. Ben Te'o is a hell of a 2nd rower who puts on big hits and scores tries and is being wasted on the Broncos bench, hopefully he gets digruntled and looks for a new club.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4