Time to change things up....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Kelly simply isn't a first grader. It should have been Parker there from the start and hopefully will be next year unless we get someone like Josh Morris.

Brown is just as horrible as Kelly defending at centre so I don't why people are suggesting this switch. Plus he offers even less in attack. Like others have suggested switch Tom T to centre, Matt Wright to fullback and Schuster to come into the side on the wing.

Prefer to change the attitude than the lineup, but that defensive left edge is scary atm....so can understand the need for something different there....Every time Dogs shifted that way I froze watching it unfold....almost in slow motion like the Matrix - it was Horrifying.

If we run out like this we could truly be God's team... (anyway i think that's about the best side we could put on the park ATM)

FB - Hastings
WG - Wright
CE - Dylan Walker
CE - Tom
WG - Akuila Uate
FE - Blake Green
HB - Daly Cherry-Evans
PR - Darcy Lussick
HK - Api Koroisau
PR - Martin Taupau
SR - Frank Winterstein
SR - Brenton Lawrence
LK - Jake Trbojevic

Bench - Lloyd Perrett, Addin Fonua-Blake, Shaun Lane, J.lussick / Cullen

If we run out like this we could truly be God's team... (anyway i think that's about the best side we could put on the park ATM)

FB - Hastings
WG - Wright
CE - Dylan Walker
CE - Tom
WG - Akuila Uate
FE - Blake Green
HB - Daly Cherry-Evans
PR - Darcy Lussick
HK - Api Koroisau
PR - Martin Taupau
SR - Frank Winterstein
SR - Brenton Lawrence
LK - Jake Trbojevic

Bench - Lloyd Perrett, Addin Fonua-Blake, Shaun Lane, J.lussick / Cullen
Pretty well the team I suggested 3 weeks ago, except lose Wright.....

Last edited:
OK so Brian Kelly can't tackle and Matt Wright is so slow he looks like he is wearing concrete boots..... and we have the great Jono Wright waiting to replace them in reserve grade...why did we sign this bloke again if he cant oust either of these two woeful players ??

Anyway back to Kelly and Matt Wright - given we have to make do with these two and make something work somehow....why not put the one who cant tackle on the wing ( Kelly ) where he will have less tackles to make....and the one who cant run (M Wright ) in the centres, where his chronic lack of speed will be (slightly) less of an issue.

Shuffling deck chairs on the Titanic I know.

OK so Brian Kelly can't tackle and Matt Wright is so slow he looks like he is wearing concrete boots..... and we have the great Jono Wright waiting to replace them in reserve grade...why did we sign this bloke again if he cant oust either of these two woeful players ??
A very good question!

Anyway back to Kelly and Matt Wright - given we have to make do with these two and make something work somehow....why not put the one who cant tackle on the wing ( Kelly ) where he will have less tackles to make....and the one who cant run (M Wright ) in the centres, where his chronic lack of speed will be (slightly) less of an issue.

Shuffling deck chairs on the Titanic I know.
I wouldn't mind Wright to centre, he is quite solid in that position, and Schuster on the wing. I'd be surprised if there were many changes so late in the year, but Kelly's confidence in defence must be shot to pieces, plus he gets stripped of the ball quite a bit ('loose carries' allegedly).
Schuster or Jono Wright to the wing.

A second rower that is unable to pass the ball?
Without wanting to stir up any religious controversy, I fear you are losing your touch ;)

We need to concentrate on laying a platform for the halves for the first 25 min and going forward, He's big and quick and would present and issue on the edges then after 25 you bring him off and bring Lane on once we've built some forward ascendancy.

Lanes not good enough to demand 80 min and maybe against a tiring defense we may actually see some of the offloads your concerned about losing from Lane.

We need to concentrate on laying a platform for the halves for the first 25 min and going forward, He's big and quick and would present and issue on the edges then after 25 you bring him off and bring Lane on once we've built some forward ascendancy.

Lanes not good enough to demand 80 min and maybe against a tiring defense we may actually see some of the offloads your concerned about losing from Lane.
You make good points, and whist it is not ideal, Lawrence in the 2nd row would be a better choice than the status quo.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10