Time to do your bit

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I always wear maroon undies on game day. I have two. One worn during the day and one at night which I will be wearing at the SFS tonight

I've got one or two Jerseys in my collection. If I wear a Jersey for the first time and we loose, I chuck it in the cupboard and it never gets worn again.
Got my 1976 early season on now. The White Collar they wore before the Pioneer sponsorship started. 6 from 6 so far this year.

Well done people. See you back here in 2 weeks time for more of the same

I wear the Manly gear that feels right for the game. I try to find a Manly momento to buy in the week before. Last week was a Manly beer schooner from the 90's. It should turn up next week hopefully.

I didnt shave!!

But I wore my '95 Winfield cup sea eagle shirt.

Guess I better wear it when we play next!! :p

I didn't shave either lol, guess im going to continue growing the beard till the end of the GF :)

When we make the GF, I have a set of maroon and white bead necklaces which got given to me at the 08 GF (long story), and I have never worn them since and saving their luck for the next GF we get to, as I somehow drunkly decided that wearing bead necklaces must have been good luck and as a bloke I don't do that often, well once only so far.

I had many girls try to get them off me at the Leagues Club after the game, but as I insisted on Mardi Gras (New Orleans, not Sydney) rules I kept them.

I change my return and what I wear all the time. This way, the natural illusion of superstition is eroded out of everything I do and convince me Manly can win easily without me ;^)

OK......it worked against the Cowgirls and now we have their older brother to deal with.

I have made all preparations and have the shaver & shave cream at the waiting.

I have my '87 Jersey on and getting ready to head up to the local pub later on to get given heaps by the local Raider supporters! Not to mention the Eels supporters, the Bronco supporters etc etc etc.
I even wore my jersey when I was amongst the Raider's Mad Monday celebrations this year (and that's another story...........)

The dog will be dressed shortly Sooty, although it resists its front leg being bent to go through the sleeve. No matter, I just tell it to shut the fuque up, and take it like a man.

Jatz Crackers said:
Dan. Training shirt ? Footy socks? Mow lawn ?

no thats only a weekend thing. Never works for Friday games.
I have had my Manly Polo shirt on all day which is my Friday night game ritual

I've had a flawless year with my pioneer jersey, so it's in the car ready to go! Nothing much apart from that. It's been a pretty good year, just about everything has worked.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8