Time to inject

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yes .... everyone fears the BIG Souths pack....thing is..... with some skilful quick players like maybe Jamie Hopoate, Cullen, Hastings around the ruck, could be the perfect way to wear them down and exploit them....

Cullen and Hopoate made the ISP team of the week,but don't think Hopoate has been reinstated yet.....Souths forwards were very poor last week,maybe they will be better this week.Hope Trent considers guys like Amone,Samoa,Masima from Workers on the bench to add some agro.Don't think Api was the problem last week but would not complain if Hastings or Lussick got the nod but not the time to panic yet after the disgraceful ref effort.On a brighter note our U20's beat the Eels 38-20.

This will be a test for barrett. We will find out this afternoon whether or not he will put up with trying blokes who aren't performing, unlike last season we're he kept picking certain players because of mate ship or whatever. ( i know we had injuries ) . Come on trent, brown out CULLEN IN ....

This will be a test for barrett. We will find out this afternoon whether or not he will put up with trying blokes who aren't performing, unlike last season we're he kept picking certain players because of mate ship or whatever. ( i know we had injuries ) . Come on trent, brown out CULLEN IN ....

Straight into replace Marty or as an impact prop to replace Perrett?

Straight into replace Marty or as an impact prop to replace Perrett?
We still have Bainbridge, lawrence, Myles and can throw winterstein in the front if needed as well as some young guns from blacktown. I just think cullen after his best on field on the weekend deserves a shot at the expense of brown. Sorry if i was off the page.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8