Time to support Brookie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I added a comment urging the council to keep lobbying the fed govt, whoever they are, for assistance for this important and iconic community facility.

I live out West but i filled out the survey with all answers encouraging the expansion of Brooky oval.

There will be another chance for locals to show their support in septemeber, keep your eyes open in the daily and keep the evening of wednesday the 1st free.

Whilst the $10m has pretty much been spent, locals will have a massive say in how future money is spent (wether it be a hand out form the feds or a public / private partnership to revitalise the oval)....

The responses to the survey have been in massive support of manly staying at brookie and developign the ground as a profesisonal sporitng ground, the biggest hurdle now is getting some $$ thrown its way.

Done

If you haven't completed the survey as yet and have time in the next few days then please do so.

Your help is vital to the club and it's efforts to gain funding for Brooky

By the by, my brother in law played ultimate frisbee for Victoria about 10 years ago. Get this, to play for his State all he head to do was buy the shirt and pay his own way up to Sydney - they were basically blokes who played at lunchtine at their uni. The "Australian Championships" were held at Keirle Park and the ovals further up Pittwater Rd.

Shoe1 link said:
By the by, my brother in law played ultimate frisbee for Victoria about 10 years ago. Get this, to play for his State all he head to do was buy the shirt and pay his own way up to Sydney - they were basically blokes who played at lunchtine at their uni. The \"Australian Championships\" were held at Keirle Park and the ovals further up Pittwater Rd.

haha

Yeah they had local try-outs for wide bay oz tag to play at Coffs in November, this weekend, they asked me to go down but I couldnt make it to coffs in november so didnt go. But heard that they just didnt have the numbers so anyone who turned up got into the rep squad haha

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8