Tinkler releases control of Knights

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Tinker leaves the Knights with a $5 million dollar 5 year sponsorship....Eggs not that rotten

And that's it "from what I read"...In saying that my concern is the NRL taking control....Would that happen to Manly, Sharks, Tigers, Dragons....I doubt it

They are in fact doing it with the Tigers now, and were the ones who put in the oversight people at the Sharks last year.

NRL need to supply 8 first grade games for their Media Overlords. So now is a great time for Clubs to plead for help., they will actually be listened to. :cool:

Smith being a Business guru should now see the flaw in the NRL Business Model.

The old system of having Clubs run their own enterprise, with little accountability for their decisions, can not continue if the NRL broker deals on their collective behalves. One Club going into receivership jeopardises the whole. Most Clubs are still managed by Old Boys, and not the required business savy types. :cool:

We ought to plead the hardship case. Reckon we can screw a couple mill out of Toddy LMFAO :D

They sent in some people to help them trade.

Google it, it happened last year and is ongoing.
Wests Ashfield wants control, but Balmain section is fighting it,but they have zero monies as the development of their old Club site has fallen through.

Its like the Northern Eagles demise, except they didn't help then due to no billion dollar media commitment :dodgy:

Frogz said:
Tinker leaves the Knights with a $5 million dollar 5 year sponsorship....Eggs not that rotten

The proof will be in the pudding. He's big on promises, tiny on delivery.

OK Tinkner (in my opinion) is a less than desirable person. BUT he has done one thing of merit .. that is the message he sent to Darius Boyd .. (a person of similar qualities ..in my opinion) .. what a tool ..always was and still is and Tinkner got it right!!

southsideeagle said:
OK Tinkner (in my opinion) is a less than desirable person. BUT he has done one thing of merit .. that is the message he sent to Darius Boyd .. (a person of similar qualities ..in my opinion) .. what a tool ..always was and still is and Tinkner got it right!!

Tinkler thinks that everybody that is not Tinkler, is a tool.

southsideeagle said:

I must admit that story brought a wry smile to my face - all of us fans would in the heat of the moment like to vent at one of our players for making a mistake, bad form etc (look at any of the match threads on here! Some hilarious comments) - but this guy is their employer, what a situation.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6