Tipping Comp - Still Open for Sign Ups

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
@Clint the tipping comp banner thing is something @Dan has to sort as I don't have the required nerdiness to code that. I am a fan of it though so hopefully he can do it for this year when he gets 5. We used to have a little crown icon for the reigning champion as well, so he may be able to bring that back for you as well.

The @tookey one is last years (2015) and I suspect that the reason he (and some others) has it showing is that the tipping comp "upgrades" are valid for 12 months. So he must have signed up late in the piece last season and his 2015 Tipping Comp upgrade is still valid hence his banner still shows. Once the 12 month period after sign up date expires then he will lose that banner

haha - bad luck @tookey looks like your banner will drop off soon.. :giggle::giggle::giggle:

We should forget @robbiea who finished a close second and is travelling nicely under the radar when it comes to having a target on them for this year. I mean clint has borne the brunt but mr sneaky robbie shouldn't be forgotten about! (who is an actual troll :p)

:zap::mansshoe::rugby::trophy:

Last edited:
Ive just chucked my hat in the ring

I may be an imbecile here but can't find anywhere to enter the tips

How many have signed up now C&C?
I know we want as many as we can, obviously, but what is the goal?
80?

How many have signed up now C&C?
I know we want as many as we can, obviously, but what is the goal?
80?
74 so far. 80 would be great. Hopefully a last minute rush tomorrow. I understand that @Rex and @Ryan will sign up once they finish arguing over Liam Knight. There is also likely to be a avalanche of users with Wombat, Cliffy or Brookvale in their name, signing on just before kickoff.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4