Titians 10,000 members

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Shoe1 link said:
I reckon the real hill is better than the other two options from a comfort point of view, but the smoking, language and general buffoonery make it difficult for a mother and baby to feel safe.

Please tell me on which bit of the hill you can still get away with smoking, I'd love to know. Its definately not on my usual part of the hill.

N/e corner, less enforced as last game v Canterbury progressed. Look I'm fairly philosophical about things- it is day at the footy after all, and it is very hard to control other peoples behaviour. At least brookie offers choice when it comes to seating options.

Off topic, but the hill is a great place to be entertained etc and it would be a sad day to lose them from our grounds. Dairy Farmers in Tville is a great place to be on the hill, Suncorp/Skilled are a bit "sterile" to me.

blitzkrieg link said:
Off topic, but the hill is a great place to be entertained etc and it would be a sad day to lose them from our grounds. Dairy Farmers in Tville is a great place to be on the hill, Suncorp/Skilled are a bit \"sterile\" to me.

Totally Agree, Look I wasn't saying that we should get rid of the hill at all. Just that it would be easier to sell ticketed memberships with more stand seats available. Hopefully there can be a solution where one does not come at the expense of the other.

Shoe1, when your daughter asks why they want to break his neck, just tell her that he's a scumbag that doesn't play for Manly & deserves it.

What's wrong with the truth?

We need to target Pennant Hills for more memberships, heard through the grapevine that GWS is going to target that area when they get in

blitzkrieg link said:
[quote author=Rambo1987 link=topic=186187.msg310658#msg310658 date=1293756255]
Qlders have two heads

NSW has Gay Mardi Gras
[/quote]

Haha, Queensland is full of textbook rednecks, like yourself.

Duff link said:
[quote author=blitzkrieg link=topic=186187.msg310674#msg310674 date=1293768791]
[quote author=Rambo1987 link=topic=186187.msg310658#msg310658 date=1293756255]
Qlders have two heads

NSW has Gay Mardi Gras
[/quote]

Haha, Queensland is full of textbook rednecks, like yourself.
[/quote]

We like to keep things (very) simple :D ...to match us

I'm more disgusted that the Central Coast Bears, a team that doesn't exist has 4800 "financial" members. I don't know what defines a financial member or how much one costs but it still sickens me that they can boast bigger numbers than us

it's all this "under the radar" we are slowly becoming irrevelant! Hence the can't get a major sponsor. 

Ben Wallace link said:
I'm more disgusted that the Central Coast Bears, a team that doesn't exist has 4800 \"financial\" members. I don't know what defines a financial member or how much one costs but it still sickens me that they can boast bigger numbers than us
lol  if your a member of wyong leagues club your a bears member :D

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4