To beat Manly in a GF you must cheat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fluffy said:
voicefromthehill said:
I disagree, I don't believe it was the difference, I count three tries to the roosters that were scored fair and square , so we are left with even scores, that then means we are then left with hypotheticals so at best it is level scores Not so simples.

It is what it is, we can't undo it. I am curious to see if any of the people screaming "cheat" contributed to he derision of Henry and Thurston.....

Roosters scored 1 try in the set of 6 off a dodgy refs call so really its 3 tries to 2 in Manly's favour.

Just because you cant change the outcome does not mean you should stick your head in the sand. All you are doing is vindicating the performance and encouraging it to happen again.

Would you ignore a rape or murder after it has happened? Because you can't undo it?

As for you Thurston and Henry question, I fully supported them being pissed off as I would have been. Sure they went a bit far but if they hadn't they wouldn't have got the attention they wanted.

But if your plan is ignorance I really hope you are never in a position of power or influence.

The B grade cricket commentators are even commenting on it in the domestic 1 day cricket

Thats when you know its bad

As soon as you start drawing a parallel between the result and a rape or murder your argument loses all credibility.

I have not made personal observations about anyone in this post so not sure why you chose the angle you did. Because I disagree does not mean I am ignorant, nor does it mean my "head is in the sand". Go back a and rethink your post rationally.

Oh FYI I am in a position of authority, I hope you work in my business one day so I can fire you :p

How does it make it irrelevant, I use the same logic.

Ignorance only allows the crime/problem to re-occur.

You seem happy to do this, hence i assumed this is your normal mode of operating hence I worry about you being in a position of authority. Or do you act differently when behind a keyboard?

Fluffy said:
How does it make it irrelevant, I use the same logic.

Ignorance only allows the crime/problem to re-occur.

You seem happy to do this, hence i assumed this is your normal mode of operating hence I worry about you being in a position of authority. Or do you act differently when behind a keyboard?

Keyboard warrior? You took the first swipe - I understand the POV of Mad Marcus, the fact I disagree doesn't diminish my ability to hear and understand, I live in a world where you can disagree with someone with civility - you are not that type obviously. You played the man not the ball - fact.

Taking someone's life or violently violating a woman does not equal poor refereeing decisions, one of these examples does not have serious lasting consequences, you have proven yourself a fool of the highest caliber, a disgusting one at that.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6