To the armchair experts

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Funny story, I was once working in a factory that went on strike and had a picket line for a couple of weeks. About half of us were in the union, which was Furnishing Trades Association. The union said relax, lift the picket line, we'll win at court, so we went to court, and the court said they had to fix everything. But the company then said haha we are changing our name, which they promptly did... reemploying only those who were not in the union. I learned some big lessons right there in how unions work, how courts work, and how companies work.

I think that was on topic??!!

(edit - maybe) !!

I played under 13,s,14s,15s and 16s.
I also have a very cumphy lounge and an even better remote control right thumb.
Armchair expert....guilty as charged.

Now, where was I. I think next a weeks team changes should be??????

I've provided funding to furniture wholesalers, retailers, suppliers, manufacturers and the like, and have thoroughly gone through their business plans and financials.

Does that qualify me?

Thank you for stating that the opinion of those like ME who have played is worth so much more than those who haven't. Like I always kinda knew, but now it's 100% bona fide.

So everyone that has given me a troll or ironstine rating, please go ahead and remove it and bow to your superior.

Seriously though, the gist of this is that people should chill and yes, they should. @Ryan said everything about week 1 that needed to be said when he mentioned how LAST YEAR the Cowboys got flogged round one and everyone wanted to sack Green.

Thank god clubs don't listen to fans. Would be as effective as a company listening to shareholders.

But you wrote only the other day:-

" Please no childish goat photo comments."
@Bird of Prey, discrimination against goats I say!
images-1.jpeg

images.jpeg

Unknown.jpeg

Notice how it's Tuesday and we have all calmed down now......that's the nature of forums.

If not Silvertails where could I vent otherwise.

I coached the Northern Districts U/14's to the SARL premiership in 1997. And that team had a future NRL first grade player in Nathan Vagg (played a couple of games for Cronulla in 2003). Does that count?

Oh and this armchair that I'm an expert while sitting in.....its my spot ;)

I suspect the players would have a check on fan forums from time to time and have a grand old laugh. I could see how when they're out for a few beers it could turn into a game of 'celebrities read mean tweets' or something to that effect. They know we aren't experts, but the forum exists because people are passionate about the players and club. We roast em sometimes, toast em when they win. Being judged is part the deal of being a professional athlete, they get it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4