• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Just to let you guys know, the Eels offered him a pittance to stay (he wasn't even going to be in their top 25 squad) and Manly offered him more money. He is not the next big thing pried from the grasping hands of his junior club (a la Ponga), he is just a NYC player that is looking for an opportunity that wasn't afforded to him at Parramatta.

Now I am not saying that he won't develop into a solid first grader but he is not tipped as one of the hottest young players on the market or anything of the sort. There is a highlights reel of Jack Littlejohn tearing up the NYC so don't let a youtube clip be the basis for any excitement.
That may be true but the Australian selectors thought enough of him to select him in the schoolboys side and the kiwis thought enough of him to select him in the junior kiwis so that is good enough for me.Reports also indicate that numerous sides were chasing him and he signed with us....

That may be true but the Australian selectors thought enough of him to select him in the schoolboys side and the kiwis thought enough of him to select him in the junior kiwis so that is good enough for me.Reports also indicate that numerous sides were chasing him and he signed with us....
What reports? The reports I heard . Parra offered him next to nothing then he went to the Gold Coast train and trial and they didn't want him . Blacktown signed him for peanuts and now he is training with us . Good buisness from bozo see how he goes. Don't get to carried away he's not in the same league as hoppa and Bainbridge over 80 minutes.

What reports? The reports I heard . Parra offered him next to nothing then he went to the Gold Coast train and trial and they didn't want him . Blacktown signed him for peanuts and now he is training with us . Good buisness from bozo see how he goes. Don't get to carried away he's not in the same league as hoppa and Bainbridge over 80 minutes.
Report is from Blacktown who negotiated with Amone and his management,they stated that "plenty" of clubs were chasing his signature,seeing as they were negotiating directly with his management I would think they would be right?They also state that they expect him to be playing NRL sooner than later,it sort of suggests that big things are expected of him fairly early,I also find it hard to believe that a guy who played for the jr kiwis last year would struggle to attract interest,but yeah I have no idea what he is like over 80mins./defensively etc.... all U20's players are a lottery but some have more potential than others...

Last edited:
Report is from Blacktown who negotiated with Amone and his management,they stated that "plenty" of clubs were chasing his signature,seeing as they were negotiating directly with his management I would think they would be right?
That old chestnut . His manager said several clubs wanted his signature . Lol

Ditto...hope we win a premiership in all grades.I hope all the players from both squads kick ass.I just look at the positives that a player brings,if he is a success I will be happy but if he crashes and burns he will not be the first to do so...I have no personal investment in him or any other player Lol
You are debating with someone who is uniquely and aggressively pessimistic my friend.

There is being realistic and being negative. The funny thing is the negative people think they are being realistic. The realistic thing is that they are just negative.

Anyway, this is a good young prospect to have on our books with great slight of hand, i hope he kicks on.

Last edited:
No one is saying he is no good, we are just trying to inform those posters who may not have even heard of him, what the situation really is.

The OP wrote that it's "massive signing" and someone else said he will be better at playing 80 than Hoppa and so on and so on. I get the impression others have penciled him into the 17 for next season having never heard of him prior to this thread.

The reality is he is getting a minimum contract at Manly having be cut loose by the Eels...when you consider what some of the best 18-19-20 year olds are being paid nowadays, and this guy was offered 10 grand to stay at the Eels, my guess is this isn't a "massive signing".

No one is saying he is no good, we are just trying to inform those posters who may not have even heard of him, what the situation really is.

The OP wrote that it's "massive signing" and someone else said he will be better at playing 80 than Hoppa and so on and so on. I get the impression others have penciled him into the 17 for next season having never heard of him prior to this thread.

The reality is he is getting a minimum contract at Manly having be cut loose by the Eels...when you consider what some of the best 18-19-20 year olds are being paid nowadays, and this guy was offered 10 grand to stay at the Eels, my guess is this isn't a "massive signing".
Please no facts and reality in theoff season.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10
10 5 5 -13 10