Tom T

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hmmm, i thought wolf played well. Harsh to criticise anyone in a convincing win like that.

01. Brett Stewart
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Steve Matai
04. Peta Hiku
05. David Williams
06. Jamie Lyon
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Jake Trbojevic
09. Matt Ballin
10. Luke Burgess
11. Feleti Mateo
12. Justin Horo
13. Tom Symonds

14. Blake Leary
15. Ligi Sao
16. Willie Mason
17. Dunamis Lui

Would be.my team.

Hmmm, i thought wolf played well. Harsh to criticise anyone in a convincing win like that.

01. Brett Stewart
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Steve Matai
04. Peta Hiku
05. David Williams
06. Jamie Lyon
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Jake Trbojevic
09. Matt Ballin
10. Luke Burgess
11. Feleti Mateo
12. Justin Horo
13. Tom Symonds

14. Blake Leary
15. Ligi Sao
16. Willie Mason
17. Dunamis Lui

Would be.my team.
Ryan, the teamlist looks good, for me, I would swap Leary and Mateo. Seems like Leary needs to become an 80 minute player for us. Tom T to NYC for a couple of matches, let him enjoy himself, he will be back in NRL soon enough, either through injuries or suspensions. I think players should play themselves out of first grade at times.

Tom T comes in for Wolfy, today we got out flanked at least 4 times down our ride side defence. That really needs to improve. Tom will give us some speed out wide which we need badly.
Yeah we really need some speed. Snake seems to have got a bit back, but will never bevwhat

01. Brett Stewart
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Steve Matai
04. Peta Hiku
05. David Williams
06. Jamie Lyon
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Jake Trbojevic
09. Matt Ballin
10. Luke Burgess
11. Feleti Mateo
12. Justin Horo
13. Tom Symonds

14. Blake Leary
15. Ligi Sao
16. Willie Mason
17. Dunamis Lui

Would be.my team.

It's getting interesting now, do you keep leary in the 6 and push Hiku back to the wing or Lyon to 6 and keep Hiku in his long term position?

Forwards we now have Starling back (packed the biggest bench i can ever recall) do you give him time to get fitness up in NSW cup or drop Lui/Sao?

Finally we have some good headaches

If turbo is fit he is in the side for mine.
If your good enough your old enough, and he is good enough.

Tom T comes in for Wolfy, today we got out flanked at least 4 times down our ride side defence. That really needs to improve. Tom will give us some speed out wide which we need badly.
I watched the game twice - you can't bag wolf if Lyon wants to play in the middle of the field - he has to follow him in. Watch the game again & check his field positioning - he was spot on mate.
He was solid.

I'd give Tommy T a week or two go get back his confidence and game fitness. But him in Under 20s. Nsw cup team is still crap.

I dont think its the worst idea that Tom T has a spell back in the Holden cup to find his feet after a month out. They have really missed him since he got promoted. The boy will get his chance very soon as he is an amazing talent.

What about when Gutho comes back???. Good headache to have?

1. Stewart
2. Tafua / Gutherson ( Maybe Tafua in the Front Row)?
3. Hiku
4. Matai
5. T.Trobojevic / Williams
6. Lyon
7. DCE

What about when Gutho comes back???. Good headache to have?

1. Stewart
2. Tafua / Gutherson ( Maybe Tafua in the Front Row)?
3. Hiku
4. Matai
5. T.Trobojevic / Williams
6. Lyon
7. DCE

If Tafua plays like that, you gotta have him in there. Love the ten yards out, head down, bulldozer technique. Hopefully a sober Tafua keeps his destructive acts on the field and aimed at the opposition...

No doubt next week 1-5 will be Stewart, Taufua, Lyon, Matai, Hiku. Tom will come back from injury through the 20's and will have to wait for an injury, suspension or poor form to regain his spot.
And whilst I'd like to see him in 1st grade, at this stage I think it's fair he bides his time and earn's his place. As others have said his time will come.

Apart from the obvious half back issue it just goes to show you that at full strength for 2016 with the addition of a decent prop ( to replace Willie) and with BJ back from injury we dont need to go out and spend a fortune on dregs just to make up the numbers.

I'm not sure if Jamie's body can handle a full time shift to 5/8 but if it could then a combination of him and Mateo can handle that spot and even if we have to bring say young Ashley Taylor in from the Donkeys we'd still have some dollars in the cap for a prop or two ( if available ).

If DCE stays then we'd have less dollars to spend.

It's not looking as bad as we all thought it was a month ago.

With any luck regarding injuries, we may not need to put Tom back into first grade this season.

I think that Jorge is going to have a phenomenal season and be our best winger this year. Hiku will also keep on scoring tries if he gets to play outside Lyon.

I think the interesting selection will be whether Tom Turbojet plays Under 20;s or NSW Cup.

I asked this to Steve Gigg, who was at the leagues club last night and he said Tom would be coming back through the Holden Cup.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8