Tommy T Injured - usa bound

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Nòoooooo

So we don't have turbo next week

That's crazy

So we have as a club to suffer now

Last edited:
It's called mandatory for a reason. It's mandatory.
No it’s not mate. You can appeal it.
“ Another important factor is the ability for clubs to apply for exemptions to a player’s 11-day stand-down period in “exceptional circumstances”.

You really think they will allow a Manly player to break the rules for the first time in the NRL?
I don’t believe in that BS mate. 9 days and no history of concussions. Tom is a chance of playing if this is what he and the club wants.

Don’t care what anyone says but if Tommy cared about the club he’d sit out of the rest of the series because right now he is letting us down on so many levels. Disappointed he played in the first place tonight and until the HIA he spent the game getting whacked on nothing hit ups.

If he does play the next Origin game that’s 4 straight games he misses for us, at a point in the season where every game matters and we are fighting for the 8. It’s year after year and I understand he can’t do much about the injuries, but with the way this year has gone for him and the time we’ve spent patiently waiting for him to get his fitness back I think it’s about time he made a sacrifice for us

Not sure they had time to give him a proper HIA assessment, and the Nine comment was that he was showing signs of Cat 1, not that it'd been ruled Cat 1, so I guess there's still a chance he'll be able to play. Wait and see for now.

He looked uncomfortable in defence and didn’t make an impact with the ball, albeit he was not given good ball.
I think his defence was solid. Attack was average. Didn’t get much opportunity no, but compare his runs to that game where he totally blitzed it. First hit up in that game was insane and he didnt look back. Tonight nothing like that. He wasn’t alone either. NSW lacklustre.

He needs to pull the pin for rest of series. His form and fitness are not up to scratch this year.
Don’t care what anyone says but if Tommy cared about the club he’d sit out of the rest of the series because right now he is letting us down on so many levels. Disappointed he played in the first place tonight and until the HIA he spent the game getting whacked on nothing hit ups.

If he does play the next Origin game that’s 4 straight games he misses for us, at a point in the season where every game matters and we are fighting for the 8. It’s year after year and I understand he can’t do much about the injuries, but with the way this year has gone for him and the time we’ve spent patiently waiting for him to get his fitness back I think it’s about time he made a sacrifice for us
Unfortunately I don’t think you can make yourself ‘available’ then ‘unavailable’ during the same series. The time to wave the unavailability flag was probably about 2-3 months ago. But totally agree, would love to see both him not playing SOO this year.

On a brighter note, at least he didn’t suffer another leg injury.

agree.

Mitchel to full back, Graham to centre.

Tom cannot play like that, just a battering ram. Didn't look like himself again tonight, a far cry from that game against Canberra.

Needs to concentrate on playing like he did against Canberra week in week out for Manly

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2