Tommy Talou was - good

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
He was very safe under the high ball even though they peppered him all night with bombs. Felt like his running out of our end was a bit better this week. Was interesting to hear he had lost ten kilos in the offseason might be a case of getting used to his new size as to why he’s been getting driven back a bit in tackles. I thought his defence was spot on tonight. Still think we move garrick back to left wing but think talau could be a decent right centre for us.

Thought he was great, seems to be improving each week think maybe he need to put back on 5 of those 10kg he lost as muscle over time.

I love that Seibs is picking on form. Paulo had the running but after a great display against the riff he's deserved to stay.

His body shape has completely changed.

It's a different player / person to the bloke who started pre season.

I love that Seibs is picking on form. Paulo had the running but after a great display against the riff he's deserved to stay.

His body shape has completely changed.

It's a different player / person to the bloke who started pre season.
And Tommy will get better, super talented junior who's taken a while to really shine at NRL level.. I think he's a "confidence player" and his body shape now helps with that.. he's been hit with a fair few injuries so far in his career and just needs some continuous games.
I'm expecting him to make a starting 17 his own by seasons end

I was singing his praises as soon as he was named in the team earlier this year and I questioned why we were playing Garrick at centre and Talau on the wing. Some numpty came back at my question with unfavourable wests tigers stats but I thought he was always a pretty good player in a **** team and maybe just fell out of favour with the club.

Last edited:
I really wanted Paulo to be our second winger after Saab, but Talau just keeps turning up trumps. He's making it impossible for Siebold to drop him. I hope Paulo plays NSW Cup, and attains some confidence / toughness about him, and comes back with a vengeance.

Wing suits his game, less decision making, really simplifies things and plays to his strengths.
Perhaps it has helped, but as another poster pointed out yesterday… we really should stop judging him on alleged past struggles in a garbage team. He really lacks the pace for wing, and no real penetration bringing the ball back. Add in Garrick’s current defensive struggles I’d swap them in a heart beat and give Talau a chance to see what he’s got for centre.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10