Toni Carroll

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Maybe if he wasn't such a cat like all the other blues out there last night they would have won.

maybe if he wasnt punch in the head we would have scored under the posts and been another 6 points up and not needed to play catch up in the last 20

Carroll has always been a low dog. Should have played his last origin game last night

Flip, keep going mate, every comment you make is making you look like more of a muppet, i am enjoying it :D

Relax fellas, Simpkins tried hard to get a blues win, but it wasn't to be. Haynes is a true cat. His dive was in the swan lake variety. A slap around the head and he goes down. Embarrassing. He was attempting to make up for his stupidity early on when he gifted Locky a try. Man of he match would have to have been Price, he was sensational, how come he wasn't in the Australian jumper early on? Qld won easy as the two blues tries involved forward passes and the maroons had one disallowed which wasn't. Cat of the match, Haynes; most overrated, Mullins tied with Anasta. Dud of the match, Bell tied with Hodges. Goose of the night, Iken.

cant believed you watched it, would have though there was too much mongrel for you but then again after reading your comments im not sure you saw too much of it.

Flip, i consider it a punch because it was clenched fist, a slap would have been an open hand.

well i say queensland passes going forward by a good metre or two but failed to remember that they get special treatment and that isnt illegal

The point is Fluff, that NSW were given two tries from forward passes and Qld were not. OK, in general play I can cop some passes forward but not in the set up to a try. Simpkins was ****e last night as he was in the grand final when he punished the Storm. Do you watch games from a park a kilometre away from the TV or is your lounge that big?

i just dont watch them through my XXXX glasses like a lot seem to have.

Dont know where you plucked the second questionably foward pass from, maybe when Hayne passed to himself off hit boot just before halftime, thats called a kick.

Anastas was good. One of the queensland ones was similar but an even up for bell being offside for the first try.

what about the 3rd man flops?

There were flops from both sides and both sides crept up I'll grant you. But to even suggest that NSW were hard done by is to beggar belief. If the blues couldn't defend a twelve point advantage and win they played crap. To allow Qld to post 19 points to ZIP, that's more than crap, that's fluff.

Pull your head in guys... it wasn't a dive.

Carroll is a meathead.. can't believe he was picked in the first place.

Looks like Roger Ramjet got the all clear

QUEENSLAND forward Tonie Carroll has escaped charges from the Maroons' thrilling 25-18 State of Origin victory last night.

The match review committee looked at two separate high tackles by Carroll in the first half, on New South Wales prop Brett White and centre Matt Cooper, but found he had no case to answer.

There were flops from both sides and both sides crept up I'll grant you. But to even suggest that NSW were hard done by is to beggar belief. If the blues couldn't defend a twelve point advantage and win they played crap. To allow Qld to post 19 points to ZIP, that's more than crap, that's fluff.

but to allow 18 points to zip isnt crap?

im waiting for you to tell nutz he wasnt watching the right game

Carroll has the mongrel that youz all seem to think is required in a player of the modern game. When he goes ferrell youz can't cope. His hits were hard and now, duly ajudicated on, judged entirely legal. And Fluffster who scored 18 points to zip? I didn't get that line. Even Hindmarsh says he was held up, 12 zip. And surely you must admit now that the better team won. Simple really, go on, admit it now, it won't hurt. c'mon

Simple really, go on, admit it now, it won't hurt. c'mon

Objection !

This thread appears to me to be about the fact that Carroll is a dog & whether the ref chose sides.

It's amazing how if the ref doesn't hand the game to QLD on a platter he's all of a sudden biased towards NSW.
You guys have to let go of having 14 players on the field at all times. Don't whinge about having to throw the ball backwards to score trys, that's what's supposed to happen.

Carroll has the mongrel that youz all seem to think is required in a player of the modern game. When he goes ferrell youz can't cope.

He is a grub. No other way to put it.

Actaully, he can f**k off back to NZ.

Carroll has the mongrel that youz all seem to think is required in a player of the modern game. When he goes ferrell youz can't cope. His hits were hard and now, duly ajudicated on, judged entirely legal. And Fluffster who scored 18 points to zip? I didn't get that line. Even Hindmarsh says he was held up, 12 zip. And surely you must admit now that the better team won. Simple really, go on, admit it now, it won't hurt. c'mon

Hang on, you have spent 2 weeks hammering Matai for 1 high shot, Carroll does 1 of those plus others during the game, and they are just 'hard' in your eyes ?

Another correciton for you, Hindmarsh has not stated he was held up

And for some explantion on Fluffys point, 6-0 Qld turning into 18-6 NSW is 18-0

Back to the drawing board ol' son

Looks like Roger Ramjet got the all clear

QUEENSLAND forward Tonie Carroll has escaped charges from the Maroons' thrilling 25-18 State of Origin victory last night.

The match review committee looked at two separate high tackles by Carroll in the first half, on New South Wales prop Brett White and centre Matt Cooper, but found he had no case to answer.

I actually thought Matai was pretty lucky to get 1 week, however since then with Dallas Johnson and Turncoat Carroll getting off there is a case syaing he was hard done by

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6