Tonights game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No way we would lose these games if the ox was there.

The young halves can't close out a tough game, it will come I guess.

bring hoppa in what's the use of a fullback that can't take bombs. Why the **** are they kicking on the third tackle?

****ing bull****. The Titans 1st try was when a tackled player had the ball forced out by a Titans player to another Titans player in an offside position.

The last try was when Farrar was tackled in possession, and Laffranchi AGAIN forced the ball out (hence the boo's, and the players questioning the decision).

Again, we have been raped by the referees againt The Titans.

We took some poor options when attacking, Matai's and Farrar's kick spring to mind. Farrer better learn to attack the high ball in the next 6 days, if not we need to give Hoppa a run.  We can not have a FB scared of attacking a bomb.

And Des you idiot, don't select a player for the 2nd week running against a tough team if your not going to use them. 17 vs. 16 just gives the opposition a leg up.

Grow some balls.

Good to see Des us Buhrer again. Fresh legs could've come in handy.

How to throw a Rugby League game 101. Guest lecturer Ben Farrar.

I'm still good with Farrar...he's allowed 1 avergae game, and frankly, apart from the bombs he didn't take properly - the other aspects of his game was sufficient.

Titans got away witth absolute murder in the ruck tonight... how many times were we held down.. it was getting a bit ridicluous.

With that titans first try... why did no one mention a thing about the obstruction??? Stewart drops it... bird picks it up and there is a player that stops lyon trying to tackle bird. I can't believe no one picked it up.

We didn't look hungry tonight.. i dare say last weekend took it's toll.. we are missed cross and rose tonight.

Can't wait for wolfman to comeback... I've said nothing for 7 weeks now about Tony Williams but he's gotta go when wolfie comes back... unfortunately the big fella was born without a heart.

We need a refresh this week.. last week was a big one... sucks to drop that one after such a good win but we'll bounce back next week.

Hopoate got a hatrick tonight in the 20's.
Tony Williams is woefully slow....woefully....another poor game by the lump.

you enjoyed the two dropped balls, not attacking the bomb and the kick on the second tackle in the titans 20, ryan??

Agree with Farrar, he has been great so far however if he repeats his feats with bombs next week he has to go.

With Buhrer, I can see why Des did not throw him in however if he does not have faith in him do not pick him in the first place. I do not think there is enough room for him and Bailey on the bench!!!

It's got me fuct no matter who your playing why in this day and age, why you'd go into a game with one front rower and 3 second rowers on the bench, it just stupid.

Yes Farrar had the ball punched out by Minichello that led to a try, but he should've attacked that ball in the first place.  I thought his confidence would be back after scoring but... Robbo also needs catching practise.

Des must take some blame for that, can't use 16 men against the Storm and the same the week after, especially when Matai's floundering with the shoulder again and the forwards looked tired.  I think he took this game for granted.  

BUT, i won't rip in because this now means we can go back under the radar.  A loss at home against a team without their playmakers and every other fan will be laughing at us... it's the only place to be.  Let them call us pretenders and whatnots, we're under the radar.

Still, very disappointing to lose after that first half, and to let another team beat us back... i think the team now has a stigma that will be pretty hard to shake.

This game will come back and bite us. The halves will be better after this game but WHY did he not use Buhrer. The forwards tackled themselves to a standstill and with 5 to go were none existance. we faded bad in the second half badly..

Dropping games at Brookie is not on..  

Garts - What, was Des thinking we may lose if he throws Buhrer in? See what I mean. Having a dead player on the bench achieves absolutely naught, but to tire your own squad on a heavy track.

This is up there with Andrew Walker at fullback until the season was over.

Nutz - nah man, he's just been great up until tonight - I was filthy, but a player can't be perfect. It's the serial lumps like T Williams that is frustrating me more.

Yes i agree dropping this game at brookie with tits without 2 key playmeakers is not on,something inside me know we would lose that game at halftime,not happy.

Farah's is not a fullback period.

Giving our young players a run has worked so far. So why not bring in hoppa it's still early in the season which can give him time to get used to 1st grade

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4