tony archer is the ref this week.we cant win

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

sharx

Reserve Grader
all i know is that whenever we player under archer,especially away games,we're not good enuff.
the last 2 games against the storm,incl. the gf,the penalty count in the first half was against us,thus having to do too much defense.
why the hell is this guy the top ref.hodges was that upset he risked a suspension by giving him an up yours.
archers performance last week was poor.
and i cant remember who,but a few weeks ago,an ex player,not manly,was in the media saying archer is the worst ref.
why not give another ref a crack at the match of the round/year?
its obvious to the nrl that the archer is the only man that can ensure a storm win.

watch the ten metres

i started by watchin a replay of the GF then our round 5 matches then other matches archer has refed melbourne . I was bit bored on sunday so i had a look.

When melbourne is defending the 10 metres appears 1 - 2 metres shorter than when they have ball.

Dont believe me

www.nrl.com

and check out the games online on the video library/

Cliffy Gc link said:
watch the ten metres

i started by watchin a replay of the GF then our round 5 matches then other matches archer has refed melbourne . I was bit bored on sunday so i had a look.

When melbourne is defending the 10 metres appears 1 - 2 metres shorter than when they have ball.

Dont believe me

www.nrl.com

and check out the games online on the video library/

Dead right Cliffy.  In the GF I was on the halfway line, first row, second tier and the policing of the offside for Melbourne was non existent.  They were blatantly in front of him and he did nothing.

Unfortunately we were too dumb to adapt and do likewise on them.  But we rely on go forward and this gets stifled with a short 10.  They on the other hand have the brilliant outside backs that can still cut a hole in a staggered defence.

Archer refs for the Storm, there is no doubt.

The Ref stocks are pretty thin this season and like it or not Archer is going to get the big games in the finals. Manly needs to adapt quickly. It may be a disadvantage to our style of play but there's no excuse for turning up on Friday not knowing what to expect and having a plan to manage it.

I agree Bradza, referring standards are very poor this season.  They weren't much better last year.  Anyway, surely Des is aware of Archer's shortcomings and has spoken to the boys on how to take advantage.  Chocs's absence is a bigger problem.

its not so much archer its who is manning the video ref button,  that is where he goes for every little decision.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8