Tony Williams.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dan79 said:
Jethro said:
Dan79 said:
We might make an eagles supporter out of you yet Cliffylyons......
The occasional compliment is great cover.
Rex said:
No wonder cliffylyons needs to hide that he's a dogs supporter. If you were a Dogs supporter, wouldn't you want to be a Manly fan too?

Come on guys, give him the benefit of doubt for the moment. "cliffylyons" may actually be a Manly supporter so why try and drive a new poster away just because they chose to join Silvertails when all of the Des & Bulldogs drama started. Give him more time before you judge.
It was a week ago I made that post. The height of troll season, I haven't made a comment since..... Hopefully he is a manly supporter only time will tell

My bad. I didn't look at the dates that you guys wrote what you did. I must have mis-clicked the "NEW" icon on the thread listing and clicked the thread name instead and it opened up to the first post which made me automatically think that what was written was a new post. Sorry guys. Anyway, It's good to see that you also have given him the benefit of doubt and more time to judge him.

1:40 was my fav. Every man and his dog knew that he was a second-rower long before Des wasted him on the wing. I don't think we've seen his best by a long shot yet...can't wait for that!:D

• 👍
Reactions: ads
Jethro said:
Dan79 said:
Jethro said:
Dan79 said:
We might make an eagles supporter out of you yet Cliffylyons......
The occasional compliment is great cover.
Rex said:
No wonder cliffylyons needs to hide that he's a dogs supporter. If you were a Dogs supporter, wouldn't you want to be a Manly fan too?

Come on guys, give him the benefit of doubt for the moment. "cliffylyons" may actually be a Manly supporter so why try and drive a new poster away just because they chose to join Silvertails when all of the Des & Bulldogs drama started. Give him more time before you judge.
It was a week ago I made that post. The height of troll season, I haven't made a comment since..... Hopefully he is a manly supporter only time will tell

My bad. I didn't look at the dates that you guys wrote what you did. I must have mis-clicked the "NEW" icon on the thread listing and clicked the thread name instead and it opened up to the first post which made me automatically think that what was written was a new post. Sorry guys. Anyway, It's good to see that you also have given him the benefit of doubt and more time to judge him.
Hey Jethro. The timing was only a minor factor in identifying him as a Dog. Check his posts and you'll see he made no attempt at all to hide it in some of his posts.

mozgrame said:
dowdz said:
mozgrame said:
Bump.

Jeez i like this bloke. He's just awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M69UKv1VAoE

Enjoy moz.

Warning some people may find language offensive lol

Bump again!:popcorn:

I remember showing this to my canadian brother in law - about half way through he looked bored and annoyed and said "That's just some big bloke running over a whole lot of little blokes!"

I still laugh when I think about it.

GE - the bro in law doesn't appreciate a good fend eh? Show him Tony's no look pass to Snake in the prelim final.

We are yet to see the best from this man mountain, mark my words. Finally living up to his 115kg potential.

Earnie the Eagle said:
You have excelled Moz, well done and thanks...I am not a fan of Rap music but that song needs to stay with that clip.

All credit goes to Dowdz mate, he put the clip up. How good is Tony though??:D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8