Tooves - Nearly a Warrior

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What has happened to Tooves, has made me feel like a right royal ****wit in the way I used to complain about our structures out wide in defense and ruck speed under him.

I'd give almost anything to have him back. At least then I'd feel like there was some maroon and white blood in our ownership / management / coaching staff.

Warriors loss - the ****ing idiots. Even more ridiculous Penn / Kelly, bringing in mediocrity at every turn (in the playing group)
I agree, even though it looked like Barrett had introduced better edge defence, we still struggled with it when we had to defend 2 or 3 sets at a time.

I'd hate to see Toovey coach against us but I can't deny him his opportunities for the future, so I hope he gets a gig somewhere. Personally I think he would have been a perfect fit for the Warriors, they seem to have bucket loads of talent but limited motivation. Tooves (on the other hand) may not have been the most skillful player but no one could deny his physical and mental toughness.

Personally I suspect that it was a choice between Tooves as coach or picking up Foran for at least a year.

Shock horror the Kiwi team in the NRL went for the Kiwi test player and Kiwi coach.....not that it will help them much IMO. Kearney has proven to be hopeless as an NRL coach while the is no guarantee that Foran will even be allowed to play.

Very strong words, but rather than just insult the bloke why not spell out the reasons for your opinion?

When they realised Foran was a chance they probably upped their offer to Kearny and that was the clincher.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7