Tooves on 360

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Toovs is a legend player and a damn good coach. I love the way he maintains his dignity and composure. He bleeds Maroon and White and will always be a hero to me. Unfortunately the time comes for a champion to retire and it is just a shame they didn't leave the decision with Toovs. However whether we like it or not it was time for the injection of fresh new ideas and a progressive new coach. Toovs gave his all as a player and a coach and his contribution will always be remembered and admired!

Someone wasn't happy about Toovey being on TV
nrl-blueprint-manly-sea-eagles_8818vkl3u22n1w6hk4wbo83sv.jpg

So is Toovey on this fox show for a whole season? Have to admit it's a surprise, and it must be a little tough for the man.

Who said he had to back stab? No one was asking him for thoughts on Penn and ownership. Ok his thoughts on Bozo may be touchy but a good pundit can remove emotion. He's got an opinion, say it. And as far as I recall, Manly play footy. So if he's there to talk footy...

And as far as I recall, Manly play footy. So if he's there to talk footy...

Give him a chance though. Once Manly has played some footy tonight there will actually be some footy to talk about. Prior to Round 1 everyone is just talking about off season changes and you can't blame him for staying out of that. What's he supposed to do? Praise Barrett for his great recruitment?

Give him a chance though. Once Manly has played some footy tonight there will actually be some footy to talk about. Prior to Round 1 everyone is just talking about off season changes and you can't blame him for staying out of that. What's he supposed to do? Praise Barrett for his great recruitment?
Hopefully that happens. I'd just have liked him to rip the band aid off early so from here on out its not lingering.

Tooves said club management didn't like Hoppa doing 1 hour of boxing fitness with the players once a week last year yet now they are fighting the NRL for him to coach the SG Ball team?? :confused: The Bozo influence??

Tooves said club management didn't like Hoppa doing 1 hour of boxing fitness with the players once a week last year yet now they are fighting the NRL for him to coach the SG Ball team?? :confused: The Bozo influence??
That was interesting, forgot to add it to my summation.
Lets hope it doesn't continue for much longer and Manly focuses on more relevant issues @:cool:

Maybe the Hoppa issue is now more about the NRL meddling beyond what's considered reasonable. :devil:'s advocate

• 🤝
Reactions: Rex
No I'll stand by that. I saw most of his segments last year and he didn't come off as very progressive coaching wise.
Honestly how would anyone know what style of a coach Toovey was. Unless you were inside the team. I agree it is very disrespectful to refer to tooves as a dinosaur. Regardless of what some think, Toovey won a gf as a player, he won 2 as an assistant and made a GF as a coach in **** circumstances. The bloke is a legend full stop!!....

No but the sooner it's addressed the sooner it's done and then Tooves talking about Manly just becomes him talking about any other team. He's gonna be on every Thursday and they had a merry little dance around it tonight, but that's going to make for a long season if he's going to do it every week.
Maybe his merry little dance is actually his way of showing respect to Barrett and also to the club. Toovey has too much class to bag us and he obviously loves us so its easier to keep his mouth shut.

Honestly how would anyone know what style of a coach Toovey was. Unless you were inside the team. I agree it is very disrespectful to refer to tooves as a dinosaur. Regardless of what some think, Toovey won a gf as a player, he won 2 as an assistant and made a GF as a coach in **** circumstances. The bloke is a legend full stop!!....
To be fair to me ;) I called him one last year when he was on 360 talking technical but let's stop the fighting and a fussin' and talk about how good Brookie looks!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4