Toovey Nsw Coach

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
As long as QLD have that spine of Cronk, Slater and Smith it wont matter what coach NSW have. NSW need a quality 7 that can control a game and won't crack under the slightest bit of pressure. We also need to pick forwards on form. How the hell Woods got a start is beyond me. Vahn is the better player imo.

ide love to see johns given a crack.... if he was that demanding and blunt as a player to his own team mates during his career, imagine him as a coach.... aslong as the party boy aspect of his personality f&*ks off for the origin period, i think hed be a ruthless head coach, and thats what this team needs, not hand holding and coddling that they get now

NSW had absolutely nothing last night, they simply don't have the cattle. I don't think any coach would want that gig at the present time.
The cattle looked ok for 3 halves of football - the other 3 they looked very ordinary.

BUT who from NSW is screaming to be picked ?? in those key spots of 6 and 7 we have no depth. Maybe Cleary in another 12 months might be showing some promise - who else ??

I thought Cleary last night also, it might take a series or 2, but he is the best half coming through.

As for your other questions, i don't know who else is screaming to be picked...NSW just don't have the cattle atm.

Frizell, Ferguson, Dugan, Pearce, Woods, Morris just don't stand up at origin level despite being top players in the NRL, Peats was throwing poor passes all night behind the player hitting it up, Hayne, Maloney & Fifita play a great game here and there, Bird and Graham should be more seasoned next year but yet to make their mark either through form or lack of game time.

Klemmer, Jake, Tom, Cordner, Jackson and maybe tedesco are the only players i would certainly keep for next year. That's 5 players i am happy with...that says something! i might put some though into a new team for next year.

How anyone could sugest giving freddy the job is beyond me. he has little or no experience apart from a failed tilt at the roosters and some country origin.
NSW needs to stop this unproven coach lark.
people say it's worked for qld but lets be honest, that team coaches it's self thru the spine and people like Map and kevvie just keep the glue together.
sure NSW has failed with top brass like bellamy but it has to be a proven guy with runs on the board.
This year had NSW had a top NRL grade boss we would have won without doubt.
Des will be out of a job by this time next year so why not give him a punt.
NSW Need speed and guile in the team to move forward mashed with a top coach and anything's possible

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8