Top of the table clash...on a bloody Monday!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Stevo

First Grader
Not sure if any body has realised this but we play St George on a monday night on round 16. How **** is that? On the upside they should be without Cooper and Morris.

We've got a pretty good run in the next few weeks. Cowboys without Thurston. Parramatta who we should smash. Then an under strength St George. Hopefully we can keep fit and close in on 1st place.

Been announced for weeks now.We have all come to grips with it.Not good,but,a win is a win no matter where.

Article came out today that Wollongong Stadium might not be ready for our game against Dragons and it could move to Kogarah.

Personally I want to play a full strength, storm/dragons/cowboys as it would give an indication where we are and if the boys need to lift theree game a tad more or not. Don't get me wrong i love the fact we have won most of our games.

Fonz said:
Not sure if any body has realised this but we play St George on a monday night on round 16. How s**t is that? On the upside they should be without Cooper and Morris.

We've got a pretty good run in the next few weeks. Cowboys without Thurston. Parramatta who we should smash. Then an under strength St George. Hopefully we can keep fit and close in on 1st place.

week by week. We have to beat the doggies first....

Fonz said:
Not sure if any body has realised this but we play St George on a monday night on round 16. How s**t is that? On the upside they should be without Cooper and Morris.

What happened to Cooper and Morris ?

Chip and Chase said:
Fonz said:

What happened to Cooper and Morris ?

"St George Illawarra centre Matt Cooper is to undergo surgery to repair fractures in his eye socket, cheekbone and hand and will be sidelined from NRL action for 4-6 weeks."

Ok. missed the Dragons game on the weekend. He obviously got smashed by someone.

I didn't see what happened to Cooper (maybe something out of TV sight), but Morris's hamstring got strained when he ran in his try.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Fonz said:
How come those f***ers get 2 stadiums and we only get half a one?

If we were to merge we'd have 2 too

We've been there, done that and I never want to see it happen again

Mybludog said:
I'd like to see us get touched up by the Dragons......make us a bit more determined in the GF

A bit like the Manly Melbourne game at Brookie in 2008. Even with the loss that game, we knew we could beat them.

I still remember that game, I don't think i have ever been so pumped after a loss.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8