Travis solution

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
[quote author=Garts]
No way.

Our backrow is small enough as is, Burns would not be much more than 80kg. Not point in weakening our forwards just to accomodate him in the starting side.

He is tough and would hold his own but our go forward would suffer as a result.

hey Garts, you need to read my post from yesterday.

I didnt suggest we play him at lock now, I simply said that OVER A FEW YEARS Travis has the talent and versatilty to possibly BULK UP a bit, and possibly switch to Hooker or Lock if that was required when it came down to squad personell. I never for one second suggested that Travis switch to lock now. This was based on Dessie seemingly having a liking to Killer at 5/8, thats all, I was just thinking how Travis cold get more game time, I also based this that in a couple of years we will be without Beaver and Willow.
[/quote]

Fair enough, I didnt read that post of yours I was only replying to Dans suggestion in this thread.

Here is a thought for Travis... It seems our main concern with him is losing him because he's not getting game time. Maybe he could pick up his bottom lip and work harder on his ball skills??

[quote author=Jungle King]
so can i be released from Blinky Byso's Drug Rehab program now please!!!!

Not until you've had your anal examination 8|

[/quote]

well now you know why its Byso's clinic!

oh, your so funny **** head.

I have a job you numb nutz and I do it through illness so don't pull that one on me again. :blah:

Didn't we go through this last week ?

Yep, he's a lock. A little one but a lock none the less.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6