Trbojevic brothers looking after the local game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
As well as running out for the Sea Eagles every week, brothers Jake and Tom Trbojevic are committed to giving back to the game; namely their junior club Mona Vale Raiders.

For the pair, that means coaching, looking after the barbeques, ground announcing and anything else they can do to help their junior club. And according to Jake, he wouldn't have it any other way.

"We grew up playing for the Mona Vale Raiders and now we both help out coaching," he told NRL.com following Manly's 10-point win over the Sharks on Monday night.

As well as running out for the Sea Eagles every week, brothers Jake and Tom Trbojevic are committed to giving back to the game; namely their junior club Mona Vale Raiders.

For the pair, that means coaching, looking after the barbeques, ground announcing and anything else they can do to help their junior club. And according to Jake, he wouldn't have it any other way.

"We grew up playing for the Mona Vale Raiders and now we both help out coaching," he told NRL.com following Manly's 10-point win over the Sharks on Monday night.

"Our mum and dad are both life members. It's a really good family club and we enjoy going back down there.

"We've met lots of great people down there and we've made lots of friends that we'll have for life. I just really enjoy going down on Saturday mornings and setting up and doing things like that to help the club."

The Sea Eagles lock-forward says that while the experience is rewarding, he wants everyone to know that it's not just NRL players who deserve the recognition.

The northern beaches district is full of parents and community leaders who give up their time to make sure the local rugby league competitions are being run properly.

"I think it's good, but it's not only NRL players, it's all volunteers," he said.

"My parents have volunteered. Other parents have down the same. It's great to see. That's what the game needs. Without volunteers, you don't have these junior clubs."

"There are lots of great people, not only at Mona Vale Raiders, but at all the clubs on the northern beaches. All the coaches give their time to help you, and I'm just really appreciative for what they've done for me."

Very classy young men, their parents should be proud as we are to have them at our club.

The story was on the NRL website interestingly enough. So good on them for getting something like that out.

Very classy young men, their parents should be proud as we are to have them at our club.
They're not joining your gang of pirates Parker.
mchale's-navy-binghamton.jpg

I'd reckon Jake and Tom will both be one club players, can you imagine the local sponsorship both these boys will attract. Half their future salaries will probably come from TPA's.
Well that's my hope anyway.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4