Trent Robinson the rim master

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Maybe they have been told if the NRL dosnt get the support it needs the networks will lose their deals,Rugby League will disappear up its own arse,and therefore everyone associated with the sport will lose their very lucrative jobs.
BUT THEY CANT STOP US,THE FANS.

The game that we love is under massive threat. We have leadership that is resembling a dictatorship and any dissent is punished severely. The NRL has stopped looking after the people that make the game what it is, the fans and members!! There is a massive drop in crowds over the last 10 years. I put that down to fans being fed up with the lottery that the bunker is, officials who are under pressure because the process is all about covering the asses of its bosses. It is time for a review, There needs to be captains call, one in each half, where they captain, can question errors. The bunker has to be allowed to adjudicate on forward passes which continue to scar the game, it is ludicrous that with the technology that we have this is not able to be detected. The fans and members are voting with their feet. The NRL is so desperate tomorrow that they have given up 8000 free tickets to school kids across the state in case the GWS Giants get a bigger crowd next door.

This is all happening under Greenturds watch. I do not think in the 40 years I have watched the game, I have I seen so many self-inflicted problems by the leadership of the NRL.

Ticket prices, TV time slots, lopsided draws, players breaking contracts mid season and game day experience, all of these things are concerning to fans and Greenturd and his cronies continue to ignore these problems. the NRL.com website is merely a propaganda vehicle where so called writers there just ignore the obvious problems and preach to us about protecting referees from scrutiny when coaches and players are forced to. This is an emotional and tribal game and the fabric of this is threatened right now. I just hope the clubs, especially the ones based in Sydney wake up and understand that was born in 1908 is under more pressure now than the hideous days of Super League. The seeds have been sown for another breakaway league if the current unfairness continues.

Trent Robinson on Fox giving Greenberg, refs and the bunker a world class ass rimming. Fair dinkum, this smarmy pr1ck personifies a Toddles teachers pet. I hope they lose the Grand Final to a three metre forward pass try awarded 2 minutes after the bunker rule a legitimate Latrell Mitchell try as being off side. Would really be interested at listening to all the love he has in that situation. Maybe he thinks Todd will throw him another title to go with the one they gifted him and Sonny Bill in 2014.
this bloated hack of course he would come out and say that. 2013 gf was the day the nrl became the biggest joke in sporting history

....and wasn't he the one blowing up after they lost to Manly last year when they couldn't stop losing ? He's being selective in his criticism so he has no credibility.

Best he just shuts his mouth.
after we beat them in 2014 I think it was he said no team can concede 2 penalties in 80 minutes... and I agree. yet he didn't say anything when Shane Hayne handed them the 2013gf in which they only conceded 2 penalties. The man is a mouth piece and a puppet. He was given the best team and a script to follow and follow he did. The nrl is dying. it's no coincidence that teams like south (50 years ) sharks (never) roosters (big fan base) won. now we have parra and the pennies with many questionable wins all year in the finals.

....and wasn't he the one blowing up after they lost to Manly last year when they couldn't stop losing ? He's being selective in his criticism so he has no credibility.

Best he just shuts his mouth.
As was mentioned earlier, he's walked straight out of Madam Tussaads wax museum. He's a legend, him and Mylie Minogue, Michael Jackson, David Beckham and all his other wax laden brethren.

Trent Robinson on Fox giving Greenberg, refs and the bunker a world class ass rimming. Fair dinkum, this smarmy pr1ck personifies a Toddles teachers pet. I hope they lose the Grand Final to a three metre forward pass try awarded 2 minutes after the bunker rule a legitimate Latrell Mitchell try as being off side. Would really be interested at listening to all the love he has in that situation. Maybe he thinks Todd will throw him another title to go with the one they gifted him and Sonny Bill in 2014.

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10