Trent's dogs: - Officially the worst RL team in 93 years

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I hate bagging a team higher than us on the ladder mate. a team that finished higher on the ladder last year as well. A team with a better for and against this season.

Their fans could well be saying Des strikes again, and they'd be sadly right.
I am not bagging , I am stating the facts feathered friend

You are right also by saying the Dogs would be saying the same about Des at the moment

I am backing our team to finish higher than the Dogs at the end of the Season

What do you think ?

I am not bagging , I am stating the facts feathered

You are right also by saying the Dogs would be saying the same about Des at the moment

What do you think ?

Honestly, I'd rather not say, and be open to criticism. As Ennis, Anasta, Alexander say, there are deep seated problems at our club, that's going to take huge change for us to improve. Ennis states he doesn't see that happening anytime soon.

I agree.

Honestly, I'd rather not say, and be open to criticism. As Ennis, Anasta, Alexander say, there are deep seated problems at our club, that's going to take huge change for us to improve. Ennis states he doesn't see that happening anytime soon.

I agree.
We cannot live in denial . A fact is a fact
And the fact is Trent Barretts has turned the Dogs officially the worst club in history
Unlike Dean Pay , Trent was given money to spend by the club and he is accountable for the new recruits and the current circumstances his club is in juts like all other coaches are

I hate bagging a team higher than us on the ladder mate. a team that finished higher on the ladder last year as well. A team with a better for and against this season.

Dogs didn't finish above us last year. They finished on same points as Broncos and avoided spoon on F/A

I’m tipping to finish above them to bozo but with no confidence.I think we may have more points in us then what they do.
We do have points and if Des can fix our defence and ball control we will be able to build of that and be more competitive

Watching Manly play Canterbury this year will be like watching a soccer game. It will finish 0-0.
See that is the dilemma: neither team can score but neither team can defend either...yeah ok the net effect is zero.

i agree, bulldogs edge defence is much better than manly. they would beat us based on current performances

Barrett knows what’s wrong with ‘pedestrian’ Bulldogs attack ... but won’t tell us

Bulldogs coach Trent Barrett says he knows what’s wrong with his team’s “pedestrian” attack but conceded it’s “not an easy fix.”
Canterbury-Bankstown slumped to their fourth-straight loss on Friday. But the pain goes much deeper.

They’ve only scored 16 points in four games. It’s the fewest by any team since Glebe in 1928.

They haven’t scored a point since the 76th minute of Round 1 and the Rabbitohs keeping them to nil on Friday means they’ve gone 244 minutes of play without a single point.

Barrett fronted the media after a “long afternoon” at Stadium Australia.

He was the man lauded for Penrith’s attacking flair last season and many had believed he’d be able to, at the very least, improve the attacking issues at Belmore.

Barrett was asked straight out whether he thought the team was improving and his answer was... honest.

“Not really,” he said.

But Barrett was quick to point out that he wasn’t going to share the issues the team is facing at a post-match press conference.

They didn't play the top 3 teams and got bashed by the donkeys and kept to 0. They also dont have a superstar fullback returning.. or fainu for that matter. We are better just not atm haha

They did play souths broncos panthers and knights

We played roosters souths panthers dragons

Is it just a coincidence that the two worst teams in the NRL have shared Des and Zoolander as coaches? The Dogs have also had to suffer Greenberg and Raelene Castle, who went on to destroy Australian rugby after she was finished buggering up their club.

Regardless, I'm with Ryan on this one: I'm not going to laugh at the Bulldogs when the rest of the rugby league world is laughing at us. I was unable to enjoy the Bronco's downfall last season for the same reason. Mind you, if we didn't suck so much I'd be positively gleeful.

I am not bagging , I am stating the facts feathered friend

What do you think ?
I am genuinely concerned that even the dogs may be able to put 30 on us...

They did play souths broncos panthers and knights

We played roosters souths panthers dragons
So they played 2 of the same teams and they played Broncos whilst we played StMerge (both tipped for Spoon)...

I will give you Roosters are better than Knights but otherwise no difference...

Just quietly, Knights beat us twice last year, Tom may be injured before we get to playing dogs and Fainu will probs be worrying about showering shortly...

I would not be too cocky about being better than anyone atm...

Sorry to burst the bubble Bozo and don't get me wrong, as the Dogs are shocking
But Im more concerned with our own backyard at Manly....to poke fun at the Dogs with how we look, is like Fat Albert laughing at a Sumo wrestler for being overweight...

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10