Trial V Roosters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Few things

Woods is not in our top 17
Jake Arthur going solid just doing his role well
I would take all our 1st graders off seen enough

Glad we have been competitive
just Glad to have footy back.

If this was our top 17 playing I would be more critical than I am.

dont care what happens really coming up in the second half
Woods should not be in our top 30 let alone 17.

I’d be pulling any players who will be in the rnd 1 team now. Paseka and Toff for sure.

Ive thought of one take out , the depth I mentioned the other day,

Is real !
This exactly.

Roosters have a full-strength team out there (or near enough). We obviously do not. But the ones who are out there, on a stinking hot day, are doing really well and leading at half time. If that's a sign of our increased depth, I'm all for it.

The errors we have made have been from our more experienced players, too.

More upside in our NRL starting side than the Roosters. Got them covered. Too optimistic?

I'm watching the telecast at a home of an extremely passionate chooks supporter and he made a very salient point in that he did not expect us to be competitive with some many of our first grade team missing.

He isn't a happy chicken nugget.

I think we are going okay and as MFB said, we seem to have some depth which is pleasing.

Woods should not be in our top 30 let alone 17.

I’d be pulling any players who will be in the rnd 1 team now. Paseka and Toff for sure.

I hope you don't get a sore hand... sorry... yes i went "there" 😬🙄

I sincerely hope we are not taking Schu to Vegas. Hopefully, he’ll be staying here and playing the Brizzy trial game.

Clayton fualalo could be a Smokey for a centre spot depending on how our left winger fares. I’d maybe be keeping Garrick at wing and putting him at right centre.

I'm watching the telecast at a home of an extremely passionate chooks supporter and he made a very salient point in that he did not expect us to be competitive with some many of our first grade team missing.

He isn't a happy chicken nugget.

I think we are going okay and as MFB said, we seem to have some depth which is pleasing.

I hope you don't get a sore hand... sorry... yes i went "there" 😬🙄
I was waiting for that after I read the post.

Like I said previously a lot of the boys are fighting and competing for first grade spots and if they can keep playing well, that'll put some pressure on a few positions. Good headache to have and finally some worthy depth. The Manly Way!

Clayton fualalo could be a Smokey for a centre spot depending on how our left winger fares. I’d maybe be keeping Garrick at wing and putting him at right centre.
Yes I must say Paulo has not done anything or tried to get involved so hard to judge

Schuster to play against broncos next week
Then might be on a plane on Sunday.
Is it worth the risk?
No, IMO. Of all the players, Schu is the one who needs some trial game time for his fitness. I think he would really struggle over in Vegas with his preseason prep

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8